Comments

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Did I miss happy hour?!?!? Can it start now? :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    ozgurkd wrote:
    that's what she said

oh my\ the cd that got scratched was called She Said I really feel sad but guess as Oruç Aruoba says
    (and I translate)not just what we make also what we break is ours[/quote]

we really need to work on your quoting skills :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    i am happy this hour :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    you don't need to twist my arm today....

at home with kids ringing the door bell, or at the bar with a beer......beer wins by a 1B to 1 margin
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    ...the end of happy hour is never a happy ending is it?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

depends on who you attend happy hour with
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

and who you leave with
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

and who you leave with

are they usually different people?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

and who you leave with

are they usually different people?

its possible... ;)

sign5w.gif
    happy hour has commenced in the office.

:D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    81 wrote:

Fuck. This is the one thing about I hate about working for a large company. None of that shit ever goes down. I would love to drink in the office.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    81 wrote:

Fuck. This is the one thing about I hate about working for a large company. None of that shit ever goes down. I would love to drink in the office.

office buzz = win

now i gots to finish up some shit. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    At my last happy hour, I lead a survey asking people which is hotter "Side boob or bottom boob". Initial results indicated a 100 % trend in regards to gender of the person being asked the question. As additional subjects were asked the results began to skew from the initial trend. I will need a larger sampling size. :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    At my last happy hour, I lead a survey asking people which is hotter "Side boob or bottom boob". Initial results indicated a 100 % trend in regards to gender of the person being asked the question. As additional subjects were asked the results began to skew from the initial trend. I will need a larger sampling size. :corn:
    Send the full survey this way, i'll have unlost administer it
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    afroannnie wrote:

By larger sampling size do you mean asking more people or more examples of larger cup sizes... ;)
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    BEER! :corn:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    dougfloyd wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

By larger sampling size do you mean asking more people or more examples of larger cup sizes... ;)

:lol::lol: I meant asking more people but the latter would work too. Actually, to keep variables at a minimum. I reallly need pictures, of the same boobs...one pic will show side boob, one pic will show bottom boob and the ask people "Hotter like this, or hotter like this". I really should work out the details of the experimental design. :corn:
    afroannnie wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol: I meant asking more people but the latter would work too. Actually, to keep variables at a minimum. I reallly need pictures, of the same boobs...one pic will show side boob, one pic will show bottom boob and the ask people "Hotter like this, or hotter like this". I really should work out the details of the experimental design. :corn:

pictures? pfft... i need to examine them in person
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

8144903502_91ba109db2.jpg
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

8144903502_91ba109db2.jpg

:clap::clap::lol::lol::lol:
    might as well kick the drinking week off right. bring on happy hour. gin martini's are calling my name.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    afroannnie wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I think the results could be skewed...have you taken into consideration the perkiness of said subject matter?

and are we talking laying down or standing?

what sizes are being taken into consideration?

there are some examples that I would *never* want to see...side or bottom. :?

I expect a full report by the end of the week...contact 81 for help on pivot tables.

- Christopher McCandless
    i'd be happy to pivot that table.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    if you need me., i'll be enjoying some pine needles.

way to much working today.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Meh
    there were some serious degenerates at the bar tonight. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    almost time :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air