What did I miss after Last kiss, at albany last night.

bobbyd3bobbyd3 Posts: 89
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
SIgh, I unfortunately had to leave the show at the start of the 3rd set cause my friend was sick and needed to leave to beat the crowd

I checked the set and noticed they played a song called sad, and come back. How were they? I checked and didnt see em on the new album, and I dont remember ever hearing them before

Sucks I had to leave one of the most incredible PJ shows ive ever been to early but no point in dwelling on it, ill hear it on the boot someday.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• happyhourherohappyhourhero Posts: 204
    sucks you had to leave. at least you were there. comeback is on the new album and sad is on lost dogs, its (i think) a binuaral outake.
  • AimeeLynneAimeeLynne Posts: 7
    bobbyd3 wrote:
    SIgh, I unfortunately had to leave the show at the start of the 3rd set cause my friend was sick and needed to leave to beat the crowd

I checked the set and noticed they played a song called sad, and come back. How were they? I checked and didnt see em on the new album, and I dont remember ever hearing them before

Sucks I had to leave one of the most incredible PJ shows ive ever been to early but no point in dwelling on it, ill hear it on the boot someday.

were you by any chance in sect 208?
    You get what you give!
  • bobbyd3bobbyd3 Posts: 89
    No I was down on the Floor, Floor 5 row D to be exact, pretty good seats.

Im kinda pissed of at him about it, but im trying to just let it go.

Worst part of this entire ordeal is that I was gonna just go by myself, but happened to mention to him I had an extra ticket and gave it to him for free.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    wow, man you left?? i would never leave, i would meet him out in the car...then beat him unmercifully.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • RayneRayne Posts: 99
    er....a 'song called sad'....wtf???.... you had FLOOR seats and...'a song called sad'...?!?!?

The new album is called 'Pearl Jam'....#2 on Billboard...you might wanna check that out...
    Underneath this smile lies everything...How I choose to feel, is how I AM!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's a spring time ahead.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~
  • lastexitlastexit Posts: 257
    You've never heard of 'Sad' and didn't see 'Comeback' on the new album? Seriously?
  • whatevermanwhateverman Posts: 71
    So can somebody say how "Come Back" came off, I would like to know how it is sounds live!
    Rapid City 98
  • AmentsArmyAmentsArmy Posts: 78
    Hey su fu fan, I bet Come Back sounds amazing. I'm really hoping they'll play it in Chicago. It would make a great opening song for the first or second encore.
    Rapid City - June 23rd, 1998

"I will hold the candle, till it burns up my arm..."
  • whatevermanwhateverman Posts: 71
    AmentsArmy wrote:
    Hey su fu fan, I bet Come Back sounds amazing. I'm really hoping they'll play it in Chicago. It would make a great opening song for the first or second encore.
    I know I cant wait too here it
    Rapid City 98
  • pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    ya id probaly let him pass out in the seats or something or he can go puke to the security guards lol, it only a few more songs lol
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    ya id probaly let him pass out in the seats or something or he can go puke to the security guards lol, it only a few more songs lol

I agree. You GAVE this guy a ticket, then he has the nerve to lose control of himself causing you miss the end of the show.

That's not what I call friendship.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Ascf33Ascf33 Posts: 5
    Rayne wrote:
    er....a 'song called sad'....wtf???.... you had FLOOR seats and...'a song called sad'...?!?!?

The new album is called 'Pearl Jam'....#2 on Billboard...you might wanna check that out...

Sarcasm is cool.
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Rayne wrote:

i was kinda thinking along those lines.....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    You missed some good stuff. Alive was the best version I've seen.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • laylalimelaylalime Posts: 11

"What did I miss after Last kiss, at albany last night. ??

EVERYONE Forgot to tell you CRAZY MARY!!! You missed Crazy Mary, now you should be heartbroken!!
  • AimeeLynneAimeeLynne Posts: 7
    bobbyd3 wrote:
    No I was down on the Floor, Floor 5 row D to be exact, pretty good seats.

Im kinda pissed of at him about it, but im trying to just let it go.

Worst part of this entire ordeal is that I was gonna just go by myself, but happened to mention to him I had an extra ticket and gave it to him for free.

Must have been a coincidence because when the lights came on, there was an enormous pile of puke behind me from some kid getting sick!
    You get what you give!