the im pissed thread

guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
ive just wrote a whole thing on this and then lost it so basically it a ................
IM PISSED THREAD .

are you pissed i am ...................
you feeeling good ??
you feeling bad ?? you dont give a sh*t
hey ho bring on tomo

i dont know old sons im pissed
peace and cider
me

ps its great being a grandad yak yak :D:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    guypjfreak wrote:
    ive just wrote a whole thing on this and then lost it so basically it a ................
    IM PISSED THREAD .

are you pissed i am ...................
    you feeeling good ??
    you feeling bad ?? you dont give a sh*t
    hey ho bring on tomo

i dont know old sons im pissed
    peace and cider
    me

ps its great being a grandad yak yak :D:D

control A
    control C

these are the friends of a long post poster

but I am pissed for you
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    how is this pearl jam related?

but seriously...viewtopic.php?f=14&t=196111&hilit=irritated
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    RKCNDY wrote:

but seriously...http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.ph ... =irritated
    hey im not trying to upst people and ok its not pj related but it is in a way cos im not on this site just because ..
    im here cos we all have something in common PEARL JAM so if i cant say hey im pissed and hows you doing then wots the point .
    chill old son and be friendly lifes to short for hostility and shit ...............or have you never got hammered :corn:
    if your going to post negative shit just dont post old son im a nice person if i cant put down wot i feel wots the point of this site 99.9% of people on here are top of the range and its a place to express how you feel ect im a bit pissed and i choose to express it on my fav forum .
    peace and more cider :D
  • LA98LA98 Posts: 256
    LMAO, I was wondering how many people were going to know that pissed = drunk for our Brit friends. Cheers, peace, and more cider backatcha, guypjfreak! :)
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Hey Guy! I'm getting there tonight too. On holiday at the in-laws and had a few healthy ports and now on to the whiskey and ginger. It's all good on a Thursday! This is PJ related because it's an invitation for any PJ fans with an alcohol problem to come on and justify their reasons for getting drunk before the weekend! Glad to see Guy the new grandfather is enjoying life as he always does. Peace & love indeed! Hail hail!! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm pissed too.... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Pissed = hammered out of your mind, right? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    RKCNDY wrote:

but seriously...viewtopic.php?f=14&t=159244

#fixed
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Oh this is about drinking!!! Oh! EVENIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I think 81 is pissed off and later is going to get pissed
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I think 81 is pissed off and later is going to get pissed
    #fact and #fact
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    #fact and #fact
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • veddertownveddertown Posts: 5,260
    Suziemay wrote:
    I love that thread! It was such a hit and run effort. I watched and waited for the author to chip in later just a little more drunk but I guess they had too much and fell asleep! :D
    Like a book among the many on a shelf...

Dublin 02 Arena - 22/6/10. Belfast Odyssey Arena - 23/6/10. London Hyde Park - 25/6/10. Berlin Wuhlheide - 30/6/10.
    Manchester MEN - 20/06/12. Manchester MEN - 21/06/12
    veddertown wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    I love that thread! It was such a hit and run effort. I watched and waited for the author to chip in later just a little more drunk but I guess they had too much and fell asleep! :D
    And he/she has been back on the forum since but hasn't posted... I wish they would! :D
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    after noon all just got over the hang over :lol::lol::lol: sorry if i upset anyone but hey ho :D

seriously think some one should invent a cider that doesnt give you a blinking head ache next day :lol::lol:
    happy weekend all :thumbup: