Options

Fuck The Curfew!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    billyzoombillyzoom Posts: 15
    KDH12 wrote:
    yes i agree a curfew is the stupidest thing.....

if you work there and want to go home get a different job...

if you are in the band and tired after 2 hours then get more sleep and remember we paid almost $80 bucks each and there over 20,000 of us... you do the math

and you are at the show wishing it was over then you are probably too old to be there......

keep on rockin into the night is what i say.....

- It's not a venue curfew, it's a town curfew. I believe it was EV himself who sang during Ledbetter on 7/11/2003 something to the effect of "I never have to place this outdoor place again" in reference to his unhappiness over the curfew. The last 2 times they came to Boston they played the Banknorth Garden....and should always play there in my opinion. The Tweeter/Comcast/Great Woods venue sucks.

- I think $80 per person is reasonable for them to rock your ass off for 2 hours. I've paid more than that in the past and have never felt short changed. they are one band that ALWAYS gives you your money's worth.

- Also it's not 20,000 x $80 / 5 = jackpot for each band member. The face value of the tix is around $62 I think. Add in all the expenses of a tour...crew, hotels, travel etc...