2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    This show never happened...Any reference to it is pure fiction...People who say they were there are delusional..

There was no poster.. Just PJ/Robin Hood Foundation napkins
    Great show though...
  • NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    boyo79 wrote:
    Was there a poster for this show?

No poster (I think), but there was a shirt each person in attendance received.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Really sweet shirt . IMO
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

"thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • teemanteeman Posts: 337
    Really sweet shirt . IMO
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:

No poster that I remember, although I was handed a Ten CD and some other items on the way out.

I didn't get a shirt but I remember getting there kind of late (only about a half hour before they took the stage) so maybe I missed getting my shirt.

Great show, only one I've ever been to that I've never listened to again.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    gave us a copy of 10 wrapped in a bow with this mini pamphlet

BeaconCopy_zps8f79575c.jpg
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    3 Million Raised by PJ For Charity

Pearl Jam packed arena-sized power into New York's 2,800-capacity Beacon Theater last night (July 1), rattling off an eclectic 26-song set list during a private show that raised $3 million for the Robin Hood Foundation's poverty fighting initiatives.

Frontman Eddie Vedder told the crowd, some of whom had paid $2,250 for floor-level seats, that he required a steroid shot in his posterior to get him stage-ready for the evening, the last show of a mini-U.S. tour for the Seattle band. Pearl Jam had played a two-and-a-half hour set the night before in Boston.

As such, the group eased its way into the show, playing seated for the first five songs, which included such obscurities as "Lowlight" and "Sleight of Hand" alongside covers of Neil Young's "Harvest Moon" and Bob Dylan's "Masters of War."

The band then shifted into its normal set, which went heavy on some of its more classic-sounding repertoire like the Motown-inspired rave-up "All Night," the sing-a-long "Marker in the Sand" and "Down," which showcased lead guitarist Mike McCready's blues-drenched leads.

Vedder was not shy about getting political, bashing the current Presidential administration's continued funding of the Iraq War and reminding the audience that the next time Pearl Jam returned to the New York area that there would be a new leader in the White House.

But the focus remained on the music, with the band offering a slew of crowd favorites such as "Wishlist," "Why Go," "Do the Evolution," "Black," "Crazy Mary," "Alive" and a thunderous, show-closing cover of the Who's "Baba O'Riley."

Pearl Jam will now transition into work on its next studio album, which will be produced by longtime collaborator Brendan O'Brien. Vedder is also expected to embark on an East Coast leg of his solo tour in August, showcasing material from his soundtrack to the film "Into the Wild" alongside deep Pearl Jam tracks and covers.

Here is Pearl Jam's set list:

"Lowlight"
    "Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town"
    "Sleight of Hand"
    "Harvest Moon"
    "Masters of War"
    "Down"
    "All Night"
    "Corduroy"
    "Even Flow"
    "Light Years"
    "Army Reserve"
    "W.M.A."
    "Marker in the Sand"
    "Wasted Life" -> "Wishlist"
    "Why Go"
    "Do the Evolution"

Encore 1:
    "Undone"
    "Who You Are"
    "Given To Fly"
    "Black"
    "Crazy Mary"

Encore 2:
    "No More"
    "Last Kiss"
    "Alive"
    "Baba O'Riley"

wasted life?

anyhow, I knew I wasnt delusional ,...

:wave:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • i didnt get the shirt, or the ten cd on the way out. i did grab a bunch of those fine pearl jam/ robin hood rocks cocktail napkins though... :D
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...