idiot

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
this is the idiot thread. post pictures or short stories (or both) of idiots you yourself are actually in contact with.

today as i pull up into a parking spot at the grocery store the vehicale in front of me is covered in bumper stickers. one sticker was only "man + woman = marriage" sticker the sticker showed stick figures of man & woman.

several fish/jesus stickers too. and one fish/jesus sticker read, "this fish won't fry"

idiot...
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119
    chadwickster

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    neighbor... idiot & several of them at that. should have said, "neighbors" plural not singular. fucking assholes are bunk ass stupid shits for neighbors. my neighbors are soo fucking useless & fucked in the head & some outright cruel. the nastiest cruelest neighbors are these old people. it's fucking something else i gotta tell ya.

moral of the story... neighbors (in this case) = idiots

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    the jackass that just sprinted to pass me in line at the grocery store to get to the express checkout. he was buying celery & shaving cream. i laughed & said "better get home with those important items." he sternly said "i was here first." i just laughed.

fucking moron.

oh, i'm sorry. idiot.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    The guy behind me at breakfast today, who orders sweet tea for his 3-yr-old to to drink for bfast. What happened to OJ or something healthy? And caffeine cant be good for a 3-yr-old.
    Rant over. Idiot.
    I win.
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    The guy behind me at breakfast today, who orders sweet tea for his 3-yr-old to to drink for bfast. What happened to OJ or something healthy? And caffeine cant be good for a 3-yr-old.
    Rant over. Idiot.

sweet tea is nasty. and for breakfast for a 3yo? what the hell?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    mfc2006 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Rant over. Idiot.

Exactly. He went on to say/do other stupid things, but I guess I should be glad the kid was eating and fully clothed.
    I win.
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Rant over. Idiot.

Exactly. He went on to say/do other stupid things, but I guess I should be glad the kid was eating and fully clothed.

too bad he'll have diabetes in 5 years. :fp:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • hgpjam11 wrote:
    Rant over. Idiot.
    +1...the worst idiots of all are parents who dont do the right thing for their kids..Period...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    mfc2006 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Rant over. Idiot.

yeah sweet tea tastes like a fuckin bowl of sugar w/ a tea leaf in it but first removed from some idiots frickin a-hole. frickin sweet tea... puke fest. and to think some a-hole gives it to their 3 year old to drink at any meal is insane. what the fuck is wrong w/ a glass of oj or milk or fucking water? how about a cup of hot tea w/ a minute amount of honey or no sweetner at all?

idiots...

i wanna slap the next idiot i get into a conversation with or overhear them talking to whomever else. maybe i can light their car on fire or throw them physically onto the ground and shout, "idiot" at them as they are falling down :evil:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce