Fuck the gas Company

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
am current, but not according to them.

AND they want to be deregulated here in Ohio meaning they wouldnt have to have price hikes run through and ok'd by the Public Utilities Commision of Ohio.

I call bullshit.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    they used to screw over our parents every winter every time. but we showed them... we burned wood in a woodstove & only used the gas when the woodstove died out in the middle of the night or whatever. thank goodness for thermostats or whatever

burn wood, mr. driver... burn wood, sir!
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I loved it when I moved and called to have the gas turned off.
    A few months later, I got my credit report and saw that the gas company had sent me to collections.
    I called to see why they sent me to collections, the rep said "you didn't pay your bill"
    I asked what the charges were for since I said I had asked for the gas to be turned off, and paid my final bill.
    "oh, looks like we couldn't get a guy out there to turn it off for 2 weeks, the bills we got kept getting returned"
    :x
    "Well, I moved, that's why they kept getting returned...AND I gave you my NEW address"
    "oh looks your new address is in the notes, the rep never changed your address since it is out of state. Just pay the bill, and we'll take it off your credit report"
    I literally told the guy to fuck off, I wasn't paying for service that I never used. :lol:

fuck the gas company.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    f facebook
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    f facebook

facebook is funny....if you know where to look.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg