Valverde..

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
is a bum.. So tired of this shit!!!

Jim never learns fast enough..

He was great last year, yes.. But put this loser out to stud already!!!

I am sooooo pissed i could spit..
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Agree...but its the same problems that has plagued this team all year...not getting timely hitting, unearned runs, Benoit and Valverde not particularly good...it all comes to game 5...we Verlander can't ask for much better than that...

As for Leyland...he's the biggest problem with this team...he's been the manager since 2006 and they are consistently one of the worst teams at doing the fundamentals...I hope he either retires or isn't offered a new contract. I am also not crazy about Dombrowski...he's traded away most of the farm system and has no WS for all that...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I knew in july our bullpen would not sustain us one bit... It had me just as scared as our infield defense..

But in a 5 game series, this shit is just ridiculous!!

I say get rad.. give Albuquerque the ball in the 9th.. and dont look back..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Cabrera got lucky.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cabrera got lucky.
    You are such an ass..

Do you even watch baseball?

I am surprised you can even log in to this website given how stupid you are.. ;)

sorry man.. just an emotional night..
    Caveeze wrote:
    I knew in july our bullpen would not sustain us one bit... It had me just as scared as our infield defense..

But in a 5 game series, this shit is just ridiculous!!

I say get rad.. give Albuquerque the ball in the 9th.. and dont look back..

Albuquerque in the 9th and Coke in the 8th...I think Valverde's a free agent after this year...let him go. thats the problem with Leyland he'll stick with these guys.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cabrera got lucky.
    You are such an ass..

I am surprised you can even log in to this website given how stupid you are.. ;)

Well he is from Albany ;)...

lukin2006 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cabrera got lucky.
    You are such an ass..

Well he is from Albany ;)...

:lol: Hey...I'm not from Albany...I moved here. So I guess that makes me even more stupid. :lol:

And yes Cav, Cabrera got lucky. :lol::lol:
    It is impossible to "get lucky" and win a triple crown..

if that were the case, it would have happened at least one more time over the past 45 years, with all of the great hitters we have seen since then..

(fuck, i am only 33.. I havent even seen some of teh great hitters since then)

You are clearly addle-brained, non-VGL (which is my polite way of saying ugly ;) ) and dumber than all shit..

but I still love you....
    Caveeze wrote:

if that were the case, it would have happened at least one more time over the past 45 years, with all of the great hitters we have seen since then..

You are clearly addle-brained, non-VGL (which is my polite way of saying ugly ;) ) and dumber than all shit..

but I still love you....

The league had a down year.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

but I still love you....

Maybe because of starting pitching? Verlander and Max finishing 1&2 in strike-outs? oh yeah, they are on his team....

Idiot..

Just give props were props are due and move on..

you witnessed history..

and you personally, probably get stuck out by batting machines at some soft ball complex bar..

Cabrera is the real deal.. period..
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

but I still love you....

Maybe because of starting pitching? Verlander and Max finishing 1&2 in strike-outs? oh yeah, they are on his team....

Idiot..

you witnessed history..

and you personally, probably get stuck out by batting machines at some soft ball complex bar..

Half of his games are played at Comerica.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Idiot..

you witnessed history..

Half of his games are played at Comerica.

That makes the triple crown even more legit...Comerica has never been considered a hitters park...what kind of numbers would he put up at Yankee Stadium...

lukin2006 wrote:
    That makes the triple crown even more legit...Comerica has never been considered a hitters park...what kind of numbers would he put up at Yankee Stadium...

I'm just trying to tweek Cav...shh
    Oh noooooo! Here we go...the roller coaster begins.

Valverde SUCKS!!!!

:wave:

raul-ibanez-540x342.jpg
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    DS1119 wrote:
    :wave:

raul-ibanez-540x342.jpg

:thumbup:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    Ouch.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Ouch.

Exactly...believe me we don't understand Leylands loyalty...barring WS win bye bye jimmy boy.

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    lukin2006 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Ouch.

Exactly...believe me we don't understand Leylands loyalty...barring WS win bye bye jimmy boy.

should have pulled him after the Ichiro homer. wow.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I want Velverde back. :(
    :lol::lol:

551_10151116612858877_1089822784_n.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:
    I want Velverde back. :(

He's a free agent after the season...feel free to sign him.

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    he's no Mitch Williams
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,791
    :fp:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Well tonights performance should end his Detroit career ... :lol::lol::lol:

I don't think he'll touch the ball again this season unless the game is a blowout and he still couldn't do that right last night.
    DS1119 wrote:
    I don't think he'll touch the ball again this season unless the game is a blowout and he still couldn't do that right last night.

He shouldn't have been put in last nights game ... but at least we know he's not reliable.