Photogirlliz : Help surprise her (hopefully)

Joey EakinsJoey Eakins Posts: 663
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I say hopefully because I needs Ed's help in Austin #2 on 11/11/2012. I am trying to get the message to Ed that I want him to play Skipping for Liz during the Austin #2 show. Maybe some of you have seen my thread on the Porch, but I thought I would post a topic here because this is where photogirlliz posted the most. So if you could, please bump this thread:

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=195412

I don't know if this will work, but it can't hurt to try. I am Liz's boyfriend and she has done an incredible amount of things for me during our relationship together, so I am trying my hardest to get something special done for her. The song Skipping means a lot to us as a couple, and it makes her very emotional every time she hears it. This song reminds her of some very great experiences (good and bad) that we have had together. If Ed would play Skipping in Austin #2, it would mean the world to both of us.

Also, if you are wondering why photogirlliz isn't posting much anymore, it is because ever since the website switch, she can't log onto the forum from her work computer anymore. She did 99% of her posting during her downtime at work. This is kind of good for me because I don't think she knows I am trying to do this for her. Again, please help with bumping the thread on the Porch and supporting this request for Liz.

Thanks so much,
Joey Eakins
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    OH! you're THAT 'Joey'!

:wave:

wish I could help out, but Ed didn't give me his new number since he announced it on the radio...sorry. :(

Tell Liz 'hi' for me!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    OH! you're THAT 'Joey'!

:wave:

wish I could help out, but Ed didn't give me his new number since he announced it on the radio...sorry. :(

Tell Liz 'hi' for me!

LOL. I don't expect anyone to phone up Ed and tell him. I just know some messages and requests somehow end up reaching their intended destination. I will tell Liz hello for you. She really misses the forum.

Also, I hope this thread is okay here at "All Encompassing Trip." If not, I apologize. I only posted here because she did the most of her postings here and made the majority of her friends on this section of the forum.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    A "hope it works out for you" bump.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I hope she gets it! Tell her we miss her and "hello" :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnie wrote:
    I hope she gets it! Tell her we miss her and "hello" :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Aww, how sweet. I was wondering where she was!
    Good luck bump
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Early morning bump
    ELITIST FUK
  • Thanks everyone! I will pass along the hellos for you. I know she misses everyone here on AET as well. Here's to wishing this will happen for her and us. Thanks again for the support.