PSA - Drinking water

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• shepshep Posts: 5,763
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :( wonder if i can get banned for a month. i could use a vacation. where the hell is kat
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    "poorly treated water". Like not calling it if you plan to be late, or getting drunk and saying mean things to it?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    "poorly treated water". Like not calling it if you plan to be late, or getting drunk and saying mean things to it?

or drinking it out of a mountain stream and getting sick for a week because you drank it out of a "clear" mountain stream :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:

or drinking it out of a mountain stream and getting sick for a week because you drank it out of a "clear" mountain stream :lol:

I seldom drink from mountain streams. I barely leave the house.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    :( wonder if i can get banned for a month. i could use a vacation. where the hell is kat

gimmie your password, I'll change it for you, and not tell you what it is for a month.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    81 wrote:

And here I was thinking I was your source of information regarding backcountry travels... :cry:

I was just drinking out of a mountain stream a few days ago.
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    81 wrote:

Even if you did get banned for a month, you'd probably open a new account and rack up 5k posts with that one... anyone with 42k posts is clearly addicted to the site.

You and Dimi should form a support group. ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.