Comments

• Options
    Meg8686 wrote:
    531032_374494445970536_415164802_n.jpg
    :lol: This could be a scene from ninja turtles
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    lqefcl.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol:

were you up at least past 9pm?

went to bed around 4:20am
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,968
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    lqefcl.jpg

Whoa! And I thought I was up late!

Say, is that always where you sleep? :lol::lol::lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    lqefcl.jpg

Look at you graduating to staying up past your bedtime. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    :nono:

I heard somebody missed part of their conference since they stayed up so late...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

I heard somebody missed part of their conference since they stayed up so late...

shrug.gif
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:

:silent:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:

:think:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I heard lots about you too! :corn:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    brianlux wrote:

i was ready to party some more, but somebody had to go to bed, and somebody else was passed out :lol:

normally i find a park bench to sleep on...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

i was ready to party some more, but somebody had to go to bed, and somebody else was passed out :lol:

normally i find a park bench to sleep on...

Is it considering partying if you're not drinking? :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I heard lots about you too! :corn:

All lies.

:shifty:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Is it considering partying if you're not drinking? :think:

driving sucks. :x :lol: but i could have had one more beer at some other bar that was open :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    81 wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

normally i find a sidewalk to sleep on...
    #fixed
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    81 wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

normally i find a sidewalk to sleep on...
    #fixed

i did sleep on a sidewalk once.

:leaving:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8167271769_998ea32e86.jpg
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,265
    kw18 wrote:
    Hahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    kw18 wrote:

the finger finally made it in
  • Options
    the finger finally made it in
    unlost wrote:
    put that away, i want one good pic
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Disappointed when I heard 81 wasn't going to make it to the Chicago RNDM show. Guess he decided to make an appearance anyway ...

8185893495_68fb0aecdb_z.jpg
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    Disappointed when I heard 81 wasn't going to make it to the Chicago RNDM show. Guess he decided to make an appearance anyway ...

8185893495_68fb0aecdb_z.jpg

where ever you go, there he is.....

sounds like i missed a good time.

actully thought about going just so i could say to Jeff "hi, i'm 81, who the fuck are you" :P :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

actully thought about going just so i could say to Jeff "hi, i'm 81, who the fuck are you" :P :lol:

You really should have. The show was fantastic, and the afterparty in the bar was a blast, too. Though I think some people had more fun than others ... :shifty:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

You really should have. The show was fantastic, and the afterparty in the bar was a blast, too. Though I think some people had more fun than others ... :shifty:

that means kw's shirt came off...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

secret to keeping it on....pepper shots
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

secret to keeping it on....pepper shots

True story -- I get too drunk to do much of anything, let alone take my shirt off.

For the record, I did keep my shirt on throughout the evening last night. And while I didn't get a photo with Jeff, I did buy the last burger the bar had, so I call that a win. :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    kw18 wrote:

True story -- I get too drunk to do much of anything, let alone take my shirt off.

For the record, I did keep my shirt on throughout the evening last night. And while I didn't get a photo with Jeff, I did buy the last burger the bar had, so I call that a win. :D

#fact

kw was on his best behavior! I still feel bad that we didn't get a pic of you with Jeff :( Guess that just means we'll have to see RNDM again the next time they come around! :thumbup:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

#fact

kw was on his best behavior! I still feel bad that we didn't get a pic of you with Jeff :( Guess that just means we'll have to see RNDM again the next time they come around! :thumbup:

Yes, i feel bad about that we didn't get a pic with you and Jeff too. Sorry. :(
    I lost a bet...
This discussion has been closed.