Make me laugh....

Comments

• So I think my 127 yr. old neighbor might have read this thread.

As I leave the house this morning, I run into the cute, little old lady who lives next door. In my 3 years living here I have MAYBE seen the cute, little old lady 5-7 times, total. As she is dragging her garbage can back from the curb, she turns and looks at me, an announces, and I quote.

"I have lived here for 60 years, and YOU are THE WORST neighbor I have ever had!!"

Well, Bless her little heart!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    So I think my 127 yr. old neighbor might have read this thread.

As I leave the house this morning, I run into the cute, little old lady who lives next door. In my 3 years living here I have MAYBE seen the cute, little old lady 5-7 times, total. As she is dragging her garbage can back from the curb, she turns and looks at me, an announces, and I quote.

"I have lived here for 60 years, and YOU are THE WORST neighbor I have ever had!!"

she was probably referring to the person who lived in your place 38yrs ago...senility is a bitch
    aqo2t.jpg
  • pjradio wrote:

she was probably referring to the person who lived in your place 38yrs ago...senility is a bitch
    My lovely bride went next door IMMEDIATLEY, knocked on the door, and asked what we did wrong.

The cute little old lady next door..
    Proceeded to slam the door in Kathy's face while saying "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As I spend the next 3 months filling up 274 lawn bags, with the leaves that fall into my yard, from the cute little old ladies trees.

I will think of nothing but happy thoughts.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :lol::lol:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280

:lol:
    That's fantastic!!!
  • mca47 wrote:

That's fantastic!!!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

i've told you to stop playing riot act so loud :P
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    pjradio wrote:

My lovely bride went next door IMMEDIATLEY, knocked on the door, and asked what we did wrong.

The cute little old lady next door..
    Proceeded to slam the door in Kathy's face while saying "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

As I spend the next 3 months filling up 274 lawn bags, with the leaves that fall into my yard, from the cute little old ladies trees.

I will think of nothing but happy thoughts.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Do you have your huge Halloween decorations out yet? :think: :lol:

in the meantime...these little guys are worried about you:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/ani ... -about-you
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • So I think my 127 yr. old neighbor might have read this thread.

best post ever... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • norm wrote:

i've told you to stop playing riot act so loud :P
    Kathy and I looked at each other in horror, thinking wtf could we have possibly done, to piss off cute little old lady next door.

And after I thought about it for an hour or so...
    I decided I dont give a flying rats ass what I did to piss off cute little old lady....
    And whatever it is...I hope I just keep on doing it..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Kathy and I looked at each other in horror, thinking wtf could we have possibly done, to piss off cute little old lady next door.

I decided I dont give a flying rats ass what I did to piss off cute little old lady....
    And whatever it is...I hope I just keep on doing it..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Kathy and I looked at each other in horror, thinking wtf could we have possibly done, to piss off cute little old lady next door.

Cute little old lady next door....
    Can Kiss My Ass!!!!!!

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Kathy and I looked at each other in horror, thinking wtf could we have possibly done, to piss off cute little old lady next door.

i'm trying to imagine the look on your face when she said it and it's cracking me up :lol::lol:
  • norm wrote:

i'm trying to imagine the look on your face when she said it and it's cracking me up :lol::lol:
    Oh I was SOOOOO Fucking nice about it...

Whats wrong Olivia?
    Did we do something wrong?
    Please tell me..
    Olivia? (As she pushes her little garbage can and REFUSES to stop and answer)
    PLEASE OLIVIA, tell me whats wrong..

Then I ran in and got Kathy, and FORCED Kathy to knock on her door, and find out WTF we did wrong.

Fuck that Little Old Lady!!!!!

Cute little old lady next door....
    Can Kiss My Ass!!!!!!

hahaha..im thinking her face be mean talking to you.....and you look at her with this evil smile in you face :lol:
  • And before Kathy knocks on cute little old ladies door...
    Kathy runs to the side of the house...

Picks up the water hose and puts it where it belongs...
    Arranges the patio furniture and puts it where it belongs....

As if THAT is what pissed off cute little old lady!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I literally spit soda up. This made my day! :lol:
  • And before Kathy knocks on cute little old ladies door...
    Kathy runs to the side of the house...

Picks up the water hose and puts it where it belongs...
    Arranges the patio furniture and puts it where it belongs....

As if THAT is what pissed off cute little old lady!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Do you have your huge Halloween decorations out yet? :think: :lol:

Clicking on CBG's link eventually took me to this picture. Hope it makes you laugh cos it did me!

enhanced-buzz-14493-1346180432-2.jpg
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

ELITIST FUK
  • Do you have your huge Halloween decorations out yet? :think: :lol:

Clicking on CBG's link eventually took me to this picture. Hope it makes you laugh cos it did me!

:lol::lol::lol:
  • i want to see a video with mulletman and the old lady lives Speedy's next door... :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Holy hell I cannot stop laughing!!! This is great!! EPIC in fact!! EPIC I SAY!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

• Mamasan23 wrote:
    [

• Mamasan23 wrote:

I hope cute little old lady next door...
    Knows how to use a snowblower...
    Because come this Winter..
    The FREE RIDE is over!!!!!

And I can wait to see her start raking leaves in a few weeks!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    nypaR.gif
    9OPmn.gif
    bSMFA.gif
    workout.jpg