Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 2 Predictions

DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I normally don't post much in this part of the forum, but I just need somewhere to talk about this show. It has completely engulfed me.

I just finally caught up to the end of season 5 part 1 and holy shit. What an enormous cliff-hanger. Excellent stuff. In my opinion this is the most well crafted, acted, and overall best show on TV since the Sopranos. I'm already in agony trying to wait until the final season wraps up this coming summer. I'm curious to see what everyone has in their minds as speculation for an ending or plot for the upcoming season.
2006: Hartford
2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
2011: Ed Solo Hartford
2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ makes a guest appearnace and takes over meth operations. You heard it here first.
  • territamuterritamu Posts: 194
    I agree...BEST show, fabulous actors (so happy to see Aaron Paul win 2 years in a row for Best Supporting Actor), complex, subtle writing....it has it all.

The cliffhanger for S5, P1 is amazing...I've had so many scenarios go through my head - most of them plausible. But given Hank's ego, I think he'll try to take Walt down...and Walt's last 'breaking bad act' will be to kill Hank. But that seems way too easy for a show with this many layers. Will be anxiously awaiting Part 2!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

06/26/2011 - EV - Detroit, MI
    09/03 and 09/04/2011 PJ20 - Alpine Valley
    06/20 and 06/21/2012 - PJ - Manchester, UK
    11/13 and 11/16/2012 - EV - Houston, TX and Dallas, TX
    07/29/2013 - PJ - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL

11/15/2013 - PJ - Dallas, TX
    11/16/2013 - PJ - Oklahoma City, OK
    10/03/2014 - PJ - St. Louis, MO
    10/08/2014 - PJ - Tulsa, OK
    10/12/2014 - PJ - ACL Festival, Austin, TX
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    territamu wrote:
    I agree...BEST show, fabulous actors (so happy to see Aaron Paul win 2 years in a row for Best Supporting Actor), complex, subtle writing....it has it all.

The cliffhanger for S5, P1 is amazing...I've had so many scenarios go through my head - most of them plausible. But given Hank's ego, I think he'll try to take Walt down...and Walt's last 'breaking bad act' will be to kill Hank. But that seems way too easy for a show with this many layers. Will be anxiously awaiting Part 2!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I've been reading into a lot of symbolism lately, and it is really interesting. The fact that Walt has kept something after everyone he has killed/caused the death of got me thinking. So after Krazy-8's death, he then begins cutting the crust off his sandwiches. after the plane crash, he keeps the teddy bear's eye ball. after gale's death he keeps the book (which obviously comes back to bite him). In the future showing before episode 1 of season 5, when it is walt's 52nd bday, he makes a 52 with the bacon as skyler does. also, color has a huge symbolism in the show. pink has symbolized a lot of death...the pink teddy bear... holly has been dressed in literally a pink teddy bear outfit numerous times. also, in season 5, walt jr. has been wearing red...and when he is pissed at his parents he calls himself flynn. flynn means "son of the red haired one"... blood..death...blood on walt's hands. i think his family will die. he is left alone and left to seek his last revenge. there's of course the reservoir dogs possible link up too.. mr WHITE...dies in the end...appears to care for mr. orange but as tarentino said in footage "dont let him fool you mr. white is a menace"... jesse PINKman... mr pink gets away in the end with all the money and escape despite his crazy behavior. mr orange (hank always wears orange) the cop who dies... has some connection with mr white despite everything... mr. blonde... todd maybe? the only blonde man on the show... the one who is a true moral-lacking killer who no one saw coming.

basically WHO THE FUCK KNOWS.... but it is fun to speculate. and what in the hell is hank gonna do to pursue walt?? crazy shit
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Some shit is gonna go down...bout it.
  • territamuterritamu Posts: 194

I've been reading into a lot of symbolism lately, and it is really interesting. The fact that Walt has kept something after everyone he has killed/caused the death of got me thinking. So after Krazy-8's death, he then begins cutting the crust off his sandwiches. after the plane crash, he keeps the teddy bear's eye ball. after gale's death he keeps the book (which obviously comes back to bite him). In the future showing before episode 1 of season 5, when it is walt's 52nd bday, he makes a 52 with the bacon as skyler does. also, color has a huge symbolism in the show. pink has symbolized a lot of death...the pink teddy bear... holly has been dressed in literally a pink teddy bear outfit numerous times. also, in season 5, walt jr. has been wearing red...and when he is pissed at his parents he calls himself flynn. flynn means "son of the red haired one"... blood..death...blood on walt's hands. i think his family will die. he is left alone and left to seek his last revenge. there's of course the reservoir dogs possible link up too.. mr WHITE...dies in the end...appears to care for mr. orange but as tarentino said in footage "dont let him fool you mr. white is a menace"... jesse PINKman... mr pink gets away in the end with all the money and escape despite his crazy behavior. mr orange (hank always wears orange) the cop who dies... has some connection with mr white despite everything... mr. blonde... todd maybe? the only blonde man on the show... the one who is a true moral-lacking killer who no one saw coming.

basically WHO THE FUCK KNOWS.... but it is fun to speculate. and what in the hell is hank gonna do to pursue walt?? crazy shit

I've picked up on a few of those details as well...not as deeply on the colors analogy you've got going here, but there's always been huge symbolism on this show. I've considered going back through and rewatching previous seasons in preparation for the remaining episodes - but there's a part of me that just wants to sit back and enjoy the ride without too much speculation. :corn: :corn:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

06/26/2011 - EV - Detroit, MI
    09/03 and 09/04/2011 PJ20 - Alpine Valley
    06/20 and 06/21/2012 - PJ - Manchester, UK
    11/13 and 11/16/2012 - EV - Houston, TX and Dallas, TX
    07/29/2013 - PJ - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL

11/15/2013 - PJ - Dallas, TX
    11/16/2013 - PJ - Oklahoma City, OK
    10/03/2014 - PJ - St. Louis, MO
    10/08/2014 - PJ - Tulsa, OK
    10/12/2014 - PJ - ACL Festival, Austin, TX
  • starting season 3 :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i predict....

i will not watch it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    81 wrote:
    i predict....

i will not watch it.

:fp: You're missing out
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • My prediction is that Hank will not go after Walt, and it to worried about being forced out of his job.

I do think Walt loses his family. And I tend to believe that possible the group of men he did the deal with before he retired, or someone from his past comes back after him.

I don't see how the weapon he got in the foreshadowing moment at the beginning of the season is for the DEA coming after him.

The real question is does Walt live or die
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    DEATH DEATH and More DEATH
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • And I tend to believe that possible the group of men he did the deal with before he retired, or someone from his past comes back after him.

This is what I am thinking too. I'm sure Walt just quitting the meth business has pissed off a lot of people. Oh man I can't believe we have to wait until next summer for this. :fp:
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Howard Stern did a 1hr long interview with Byan Cranston (Walt) this morning. Good Stuff

Heres a link to it, for whoever is interested:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?j9wsfgq87u7jl3a
    aqo2t.jpg
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    pjradio wrote:
    Howard Stern did a 1hr long interview with Byan Cranston (Walt) this morning. Good Stuff

Heres a link to it, for whoever is interested:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?j9wsfgq87u7jl3a

**EDIT** heres the condensed version as well. Only the stuff about Breaking Bad...15mins long

http://www.mediafire.com/?t5kdk1lw92en37n
    aqo2t.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Yo bitch, I want more magnets.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer