Options

Oct 5th.. My Pearl Jam Day :)

2»

Comments

• Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i we suppose to remember this sort of shit?

I barely remember my last show.

fuck your last show....

Crap show, and even worse people.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I was at the Toronto show. I had a blue Don Mattinlgy hat on. Did you see me?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

Crap show, and even worse people.

#fact
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    :?
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

You wanna really throw your shit off? Throw on a studio cut. Throws me off so much. We listen to live (boots) so much we get so absorbed in the crowd and the feel. The screams become whitewash flows of energy the band feeds. When a studio cut comes on it always catches my attention. Inspired me to put on Vitalogy on the black circle spinner. Not for you is one of my favs. Studio cut is ...good. 8-)
  • Options
    ParksyParksy Posts: 1,678
    81 wrote:

You wanna really throw your shit off? Throw on a studio cut. Throws me off so much. We listen to live (boots) so much we get so absorbed in the crowd and the feel. The screams become whitewash flows of energy the band feeds. When a studio cut comes on it always catches my attention. Inspired me to put on Vitalogy on the black circle spinner. Not for you is one of my favs. Studio cut is ...good. 8-)

Me and the G/f are finishing out Riot Act :) (its one of her fav albums) ....

im thinking i want LO2L next....... but... i dunno.... maybe the PJ20 soundtrack or something... who knows....
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:

I know what you mean... I just watched the "videos" bonus material on Touring Band 2000 and was all WTF??
  • Options
    god damn... Riot Act is fuckin good! :)
    Toronto 2000
    Boston I&II 2004
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    81 wrote:

Couldn't agree more.....listen to so many fkn boots it all gets mixed together sometimes. Then you throw in an album and it's like magic. Go a long while just listening to boots and then throw in No Code, Binaural, or Riot Act........... :crazy:

On the ears.........it's good.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    You wanna really throw your shit off? Throw on a studio cut. Throws me off so much. We listen to live (boots) so much we get so absorbed in the crowd and the feel. The screams become whitewash flows of energy the band feeds. When a studio cut comes on it always catches my attention. Inspired me to put on Vitalogy on the black circle spinner. Not for you is one of my favs. Studio cut is ...good. 8-)[/quote]

im thinking i want LO2L next....... but... i dunno.... maybe the PJ20 soundtrack or something... who knows....[/quote]

Looooove riot act!!! Put it on again. 2003 tour was niiice!!! Pj20 r lo2l. Hmmmmm.... tough one. Guna go pj20...then CHI 95...then drop in the park...then orpheum.. then 2010 holly jeremy. Then devil doll. Then back to TEN. Always back to TEN. 8-)
  • Options

im thinking i want LO2L next....... but... i dunno.... maybe the PJ20 soundtrack or something... who knows....[/quote]

Looooove riot act!!! Put it on again. 2003 tour was niiice!!! Pj20 r lo2l. Hmmmmm.... tough one. Guna go pj20...then CHI 95...then drop in the park...then orpheum.. then 2010 holly jeremy. Then devil doll. Then back to TEN. Always back to TEN. 8-)[/quote]

we went with gorge 05 :)
    Toronto 2000
    Boston I&II 2004
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Cheers, have a drink for me!

My first show also fell on my Dad's 48th birthday. It was his first show of theirs too.
    My family and I are all big Pearl Jam fans and we were all there :)

It was awesome to watch him rock out to them on his birthday, an image I will never forget.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson