Chicago Pot Fields, Which One of You...

StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
... is responsible?

And how do we get in touch? :lol:http://abclocal.go.com/wls/gallery?sect ... 90&photo=1

AP31640164593.jpg
peace,
jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
"How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Speedy would be the logical choice.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • It was me. My upcoming wedding is very expensive so I had to figre out some way to pay for it.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    That's a damn shame! All that love will now go to waste.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    If anyone is driving on I-80 through Iowa, just start taking a good notice of what is growing everywhere along the side of the roads.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :shock:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Jason P wrote:
    If anyone is driving on I-80 through Iowa, just start taking a good notice of what is growing everywhere along the side of the roads.

Mmmm....ditch weed!

But yeah, it's everywhere
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

Mmmm....ditch weed!

Meh.

;)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    Jason P wrote:

:lol:

Once upon a time when I was working for as a field operator for a gas company in alberta, I ran across a section of farmland that was growing hemp for rope...

stupid guy I was with smelled it, jumped out of the car and started pulling up 6 feet high plants and loading them into the back of the work truck.... fucking idiot :lol:... it took about 15 minutes to explain to him the difference between male and female plants and that he wouldn't get rich selling those... :fp:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    mca47 wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

Mmmm....ditch weed!

Literally! :lol:

Still, the new stuff has ruined our youth. Back in the day there would have been high school kids with Hefty bags everywhere.

Ahh, the good ol' days where lack of oxygen was sometimes mistaken for having a buzz. 8-)
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    Shame, the yellowing of the leaves looks like a nitrogen definciency which means theyr'e almost ready to start flowering, they had the potential to bud up nicely. anyway the growers were asking for it, never plant in a formation that could be recognised from a helicopter ... just saying, not that I know anything about anything :? :roll: :lol:
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
    Meg8686 wrote:
    Shame, the yellowing of the leaves looks like a nitrogen definciency which means theyr'e almost ready to start flowering, they had the potential to bud up nicely. anyway the growers were asking for it, never plant in a formation that could be recognised from a helicopter ... just saying, not that I know anything about anything :? :roll: :lol:
    character0011.gif
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    Jason P wrote:
    If anyone is driving the 200 between Lincoln and Shelby MT, start taking a good notice of the guardrails at the roadside rest stops - particularly in a big hairpin-ish curve near a canyon.....looked like someone dropped some leftovers there... :shifty:
    Meg8686 wrote:
    I like you more with every post. :D
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    If anyone can help me locate something similar in NYC... ;)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    jamburger wrote:
    If anyone can help me locate something similar in NYC... ;)

pm sent
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    how about the Orlando area? Anyone? :lol:
    Or the Phoenix area...

:shifty: :shh: :-D
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

Mmmm....ditch weed!

Meh.

;)

Don't you start with me! :P
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    edited October 2012
    Meg8686 wrote:

Yeah, you know it! You are absolutely right...its a damned shame indeed.

Maybe they'll "burn it" to destroy it.

In Warren Co in NJ years ago a large crop was burned at the town municipal bldg ...OMG we all came from miles around to see the bonfire! LOL! What a night! WTH right? They never thought it through I guess. EDIT>>>AND they advertised it! hhahahhaaaaa omg those were the days

AND once we were headed to an abandoned field down by the river with a 64 chevy trunk FULL of babies when we were pulled over by the staties for driving down there...beats me what THEY were doing down there ??? anyway, car full of us. Trunk full of pot. They guys all got searched, the girls were told to sit at the back of the car and stay there and answer questions. We girls sat ON the trunk...right? We answered all the questions. The cops just figured we were all down there to do some making out. But...the crop never got planted...at least not there :) Talk about a close call! (we weren't always so lucky, you know)

NOTE: Basement crops sometimes turn out fine and dandy too if you have the proper lighting :D
    Post edited by StillHere on
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Mmmm....ditch weed!

It may be ditchweed
    But its free
    And plentiful
    So you can have as much as it takes
    and a few cough drops later....ehhhh..not so awfully bad ;)
    peace,
    jo