What are you smelling right now?

Comments

• PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,874
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Some girls sandwich in the Salt Lake City airport where incidentally they have t-shairts that simply say "I've tried polygamy"

is that what the kids are calling it these days?? ;)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,665
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Some girls sandwich in the Salt Lake City airport where incidentally they have t-shairts that simply say "I've tried polygamy"

Tuna sandwich??
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • onion
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Heisenberg wrote:

Some%20Girls.jpg

I'll have a "Some Girls" on rye please?

Yes....and an "Exile" to go.....

Thank you.
  • coffee
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    someone just gassed the whole floor with their man-purfume. I am hiding in my boss's office with the door shut
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I can't get the smell of Dominos pizza out of my head from yesterday. It was that disgusting. :sick:
    old coffee
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    I can't get the smell of Dominos pizza out of my head from yesterday. It was that disgusting. :sick:

I actually had Dominos on Sunday. It was quite tasty! But I was also extremely hungover and in need of grease.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I wish I could be smelling the car freshener that I bought in Missoula...Vanilla Frosted Cupcake from Bath and Body Works.

Right now, I don't smell much of anything.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • pizza
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I actually had Dominos on Sunday. It was quite tasty! But I was also extremely hungover and in need of grease.

You live in CHicago and you're ordering Dominos? What's wrong with you woman? :fp:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

You live in CHicago and you're ordering Dominos? What's wrong with you woman? :fp:

I was desperate...you order from any decent Chicago pizza joint and it's at least an hour and a half wait for some deep dish. Didn't have that kind of time man. :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I was desperate...you order from any decent Chicago pizza joint and it's at least an hour and a half wait for some deep dish. Didn't have that kind of time man. :lol:

FINE!!!
    cinnamon jelly bellys
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    rollings wrote:
    cinnamon jelly bellys

Hmmmm cinnamon! Just the smell makes my pupils grow bigger :mrgreen:
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Fingernail polish
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • ice cream..
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    teen spirit
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    teen spirit

I hope you were smelling ticket money...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • vanilla
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    :corn:
    I lost a bet...
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Fresh laundry :)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    cow, hog & horse shit from down the way. very pleasing to my iowan german-jewish & viking nostrils. weird? maybe. but none the less it is home and it is fucking smelling lovely this evening as the farm animals poop and stuff
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Carey wrote:
    Fingernail polish
    had that smell goin on last week and the week before when i decided to paint my fingernails too. it was pretty fucking green and purple and fun and stuff
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • polyurethane coating
    Crispy bacon. Mmmm
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Fresh brewed coffee
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Victory
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    gotta go help #thereplacement

her office stinks.... :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg