Options

PJ at Lolla Tickets Super Expensive

2»

Comments

• Options
    RozbrRozbr Posts: 376
    lorifreud wrote:
    I want to make sure I understand this correctly: 3 day pass is $900 reias, which is $444 US dollars but you get 50% off...

Lollapass meia (I'm assuming that means 1 day pass??) is $450 reias, which is $222 US dollars.

Yes, sort of...
    3 day pass (R$ 900) will have pre-sale tomorrow, but with 10c code they gave to members, only members active will have a 50% discount...It will be R$ 450 (or US$ 225).
    I just don´t know why 10c doesn´t offer a pre-sale for a 1 day pass...I am not interested to buy the whole 3 day package. I hope they offer this possibility a few days before the general public sale (Oct 16). Lollapalooza Chile will offer 20% discount if you buy just for PJ concert day, why they can´t do this in Brazil?

Exactly my friend from SP !!!
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Just a guess here...something tells me that the average South American does not make as much as the average American ??
    yeah..thats why is expensive for the people there..

I really feel for the people who would love to go but can't afford it...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Just a guess here...something tells me that the average South American does not make as much as the average American ??
    yeah..thats why is expensive for the people there..

I really feel for the people who would love to go but can't afford it...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,762
    Does this come with a meet-and-greet of the Chilean Eddie Vedder?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    PJSEMPREPJSEMPRE Posts: 687
    The Brazilian pre-sale was a joke. 10 seconds after 0:00 there weren't more tickets.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah.
    It's growing up just like me.
  • Options
    PJSEMPRE wrote:
    The Brazilian pre-sale was a joke. 10 seconds after 0:00 there weren't more tickets.
    yeah.. bummer... so now what? no 10c discount anymore? I'm just one in 70 thousand people who will try to buy a ticket for its normal price in 2 weeks? That's lame...
  • Options
    PJSEMPREPJSEMPRE Posts: 687
    PJSEMPRE wrote:
    yeah.. bummer... so now what? no 10c discount anymore? I'm just one in 70 thousand people who will try to buy a ticket for its normal price in 2 weeks? That's lame...

The next chance will be the general sale. It won't be easy.
    After this, I will think if I will renew my membership after 8 years being a 10C member.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree, yeah.
    It's growing up just like me.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    lorifreud wrote:
    I want to make sure I understand this correctly: 3 day pass is $900 reias, which is $444 US dollars but you get 50% off...

Lollapass meia (I'm assuming that means 1 day pass??) is $450 reias, which is $222 US dollars.

Yes, sort of...
    3 day pass (R$ 900) will have pre-sale tomorrow, but with 10c code they gave to members, only members active will have a 50% discount...It will be R$ 450 (or US$ 225).
    I just don´t know why 10c doesn´t offer a pre-sale for a 1 day pass...I am not interested to buy the whole 3 day package. I hope they offer this possibility a few days before the general public sale (Oct 16). Lollapalooza Chile will offer 20% discount if you buy just for PJ concert day, why they can´t do this in Brazil?

They will do this probably... but not until after they have liquidated all their 3-days passes...

Perry wants his festival to sell out - selling single day passes might leave him with tickets that don't get sold for the other 2 days... simple concept really.

sorry... i'm having a lot of trouble sympathizing for anyone complaining about show details when the area is getting it's 2nd local show in under 24 months....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    msswmssw Brazil Posts: 23
    Guys, try again! I just bought the tickets!
  • Options
    Hey everyone,
    the prices for 1 day ticket were listed yesterday at the FAQ from Lolla Brazil website. They propably deleted it since at the press conference they said prices would only be released on the 15th. Should have made a print screen. Hope they don't change the price.
    Rachel Sardinha - Brazil
  • Options
    ChloeDancerChloeDancer São Paulo - SP (Brazil) Posts: 58
    Hey everyone,
    the prices for 1 day ticket were listed yesterday at the FAQ from Lolla Brazil website. They propably deleted it since at the press conference they said prices would only be released on the 15th. Should have made a print screen. Hope they don't change the price.

Hi Rachel,
    Thanks for replying; I just sent an email to the info sector at lolla brazil, and they replied a lot of stuffs, and this:

INGRESSOS

Durante a pré venda, o limite de compra é de 02 (dois) LOLLAPASS por pessoa/ CPF. Cada cliente pode comprar apenas 01 LOLLAPASS com a opção de meia-entrada.
    Exemplo:
    Opção A: 02 LOLLAPASS Inteiras
    Opção B: 01 LOLLAPASS Inteira + 01 LOLLAPASS Meia-entrada
    Após a pré venda o limite de compra é de 04 (quatro) itens por pessoa/ CPF.
    ATENÇÃO: O pacote LOLLAPASS tem valor promocional e não possui a opção de meia-entrada na venda geral.
    Exemplos de 04 itens:
    OPÇÃO A: 02 LOLLAPASS + 02 LOLLADAYS
    OPÇÃO B: 03 LOLLAPASS + 01 LOLLADAY
    OPÇÃO C: 03 LOLLADAYS + 01 LOLLAPASS
    OPÇÃO D: 04 LOLLADAYS
    OPÇÃO E: 04 LOLLAPASS

Durante a pré venda:
    LOLLAPASS: R$ 900,00 Inteira / R$ 450,00 Meia-entrada.

Durante a venda geral:
    LOLLAPASS: R$ 900,00*

*O LOLLAPASS tem valor promocional e não possui a opção de meia-entrada.

LOLLADAYS (Ingressos Individuais): R$ 360,00 Inteira / R$ 180,00 Meia-entrada

Permanecemos a sua disposição.
    Atenciosamente,
    Equipe SHOWCARD
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Does this come with a meet-and-greet of the Chilean Eddie Vedder?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Good to know all these details... Thanks a lot! :)
  • Options
    ChloeDancerChloeDancer São Paulo - SP (Brazil) Posts: 58
    Good to know all these details... Thanks a lot! :)

You welcome! Just waiting for more information now...I just hope 10c reply my question about pre-sale for 1 day ticket, it would be the salvation for all of fans who don´t want to buy the whole (expensive) package of tickets.
  • Options
    edibervanedibervan Posts: 243
    I just want to point out that not all of us down in South America come gere to complain about prices.
    I understand how hard for a band is to come around, the fact that it might take years for them to come back and, to be honest, I also think R$ 450 (USD 225) is a fair price for 3 days of nice bands. Like it was for DeLuna, like it was for PJ20, like it is all around the world.

Instead of finding courage to come to the forum complain, I come to show appreciation, then.

THANK YOU producers (Perry specially) and the band for arranging all of this.

Having said that, I am lucky enough to have bought tix both for Sao Paulo and Santiago so far.
    Any of you guys from not around in need of help can contact me. You will be welcome to come! =)
    just because you breathe it doesn't mean you're alive...