So sick of lawyers....

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Using depression as an excuse for murder.
All they are doing is demonising those that suffer this illness so that people think they might kill people.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victor ... 6485066456
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• While I see what you are saying, I don't necessarily agree with what you are saying. Lawyers who represent individuals who are accused of committing an act have to zealously advocate for their client. It sounds like the defense is bringing forth claims that he is depressed and has a mental disorder as one of its defenses against the claims. Attorneys are not bringing it forth to disparage people who are depressed. They do it only to advance their clients position and best represent them.
    Brian A. Clark
  • While I see what you are saying, I don't necessarily agree with what you are saying. Lawyers who represent individuals who are accused of committing an act have to zealously advocate for their client. It sounds like the defense is bringing forth claims that he is depressed and has a mental disorder as one of its defenses against the claims. Attorneys are not bringing it forth to disparage people who are depressed. They do it only to advance their clients position and best represent them.

Well the media always mention what is said in court.
    It still paints the wrong picture.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014