Options

killing protected sharks :(

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    It appears Australia has jumped the shark with their mitigation strategy.

(too soon?)
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Jason P wrote:

(too soon?)

not your best effort ... :|
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    polaris_x wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

(too soon?)

not your best effort ... :|
    It's Monday morning.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Godfather. wrote:
    grudges are just too much needlessly spent energy especially for a few words,be well my friend.

Godfather.
    Yep. Let it wash away.

.......Jason P - I :P 'd! 100903HappyDays1.jpg
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Godfather. wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:
    this is sad....swimmers and beach goers are going into their world,killing sharks is bad for the eco system and just plain bad for the world.

Godfather.

But going to another country and killing there inocent people is ok right? Just as long as they're Muslim....
    Killing ANY LIVING thing, human or animal is bullshit. But I find it funny/sad that you're ok with killing Muslims but not ok with killing sharks. You're thought process is intriguing to say the least. But I better watch what I say so I dnt get suspended from this forum again.

Let me reiterate again, killing sharks or any living thing is NOT OK.

where you picked on in school as a child ?

Godfather.

From reading your posts, it seems to me that YOU ARE that child being picked on.......or maybe lost a gf to a Muslim, mite explain some of your hatred towards them.....dude, you're a fraud.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Godfather. wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    perhaps uncle ted will fly his sorry ass to australia to hunt great white shark. fact...if ted could murder a great white he certainly would. this being my opinion on the guy & his trigger or bow fingers.

we dont need uncle ted here...

if you haven't seen a Ted concert your missing out..Uncle Ted ROCKS !!!...just tell him no guns or hunting in your country :D

Godfather.

we have guns... just not an overabundance of unnecessary guns. which correlates very nicely with our extremely low death rate from shootings. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    I find it sickening that we as a species tend to destroy an animal that is well within its right to be where it is, its own habitat, because it's getting in the way of our recreation.

does anyone not see how sick that is? killing other beings so we can have fun in the sun?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    I find it sickening that we as a species tend to destroy an animal that is well within its right to be where it is, its own habitat, because it's getting in the way of our recreation.

does anyone not see how sick that is? killing other beings so we can have fun in the sun?

i see it as very sad and unnecessary that this action needs to be taken. great whites travel vast distances on their treks. one had even been tracked crossing the indian ocean from sth africa to australia. nicole as she is known was then sighted back in sth african waters. thats a hell of a journey.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    badbrains; a fraud ? you have no idea what or who I am...probably best that way ;)

Godfather.
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Godfather. wrote:
    this is sad....swimmers and beach goers are going into their world,killing sharks is bad for the eco system and just plain bad for the world.

Godfather.
    I hear ya. We are the ones that are supposed to be the reasoning animal on this equation.
    Of course, if the sharks came onto land and tried to bite me while I'm watching T.V. in my living room... well, then I would be all for going after the bastards. But, they don't... so let them be sharks and do what sharks do. We should be the ones be on the lookout when we go into their homes.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Cosmo wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.
    I hear ya. We are the ones that are supposed to be the reasoning animal on this equation.
    Of course, if the sharks came onto land and tried to bite me while I'm watching T.V. in my living room... well, then I would be all for going after the bastards. But, they don't... so let them be sharks and do what sharks do. We should be the ones be on the lookout when we go into their homes.

:lol: land sharks !!!!!!
    couldn't agree more, my bro-n-law was born and raised in maui and he tells me it's bad juju to take from the ocean more than you can eat or need to feed your family,he even has a few tails to tell about what happens when people take more than they need.

Godfather.
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:

there is no reasoning with fear.

when i was young and wed be out in the surf, id always be way out the back.i preferred to bob up and down witht he swell rather than ahve waves breaking on me. but id always keep one other swimmer between me and the open ocean. my child mind thought that if a shark came a calling then itd take that person first and i could get back to shore. then i learnt that sharks often come in closer to shore to feed so in all eventuality id have to actually get past the shark to get to shore. then i figured well what are the odds a shark would come along anyway??? i took my chances.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say