Anyone pick up their Chicago 10 Club Tix yet?

HoldMyLifeHoldMyLife Posts: 17
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I thank the 10C box office opened at noon, correct? If so, and by some chance you are back at you computer, I was wondering where they are located in relation to member number. Personally am still sitting at work patiently waiting....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• maximumpjmaximumpj Posts: 15
    Just got mine.
    10C # 78xxx
    Section 2 (center), 4th row.

I know people say that it doesn't matter what time you get therre, but I watched the ticket guy put my tickets into an envelope. There goes the theory that your seats are pre-determined. I think they may have general piles of tickets based on your #.....

For example - anyone with 75000-80000 gets Sections 1, 2 or 3 rows 3-5. It all depends on when you show as far as those seat assignments go.

Just my opinion.
    Maximumpj
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    looking at the touringfans site, looked like a lot of low numbers for the first show.
    hopefully not as many for the second. :)
  • salukidavesalukidave Posts: 3
    I'm still looking for two good tickets for tonight (Tues., May 16) in case anyone has two extras. You can e-mail me at salukidave@comcast.net. Thanks, Dave.
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,830
    if you're in the chicago area, check out CraigsList - lots of people selling face
  • HoldMyLifeHoldMyLife Posts: 17
    maximumpj wrote:
    Just got mine.
    10C # 78xxx
    Section 2 (center), 4th row.

I know people say that it doesn't matter what time you get therre, but I watched the ticket guy put my tickets into an envelope. There goes the theory that your seats are pre-determined. I think they may have general piles of tickets based on your #.....

For example - anyone with 75000-80000 gets Sections 1, 2 or 3 rows 3-5. It all depends on when you show as far as those seat assignments go.

Just my opinion.
    Maximumpj

Hopefuly that's not the case. When I saw three shows on the Canadian tour, they were already in an the envelope. I was next to the same people all thre shows. But that doesn't mean the 10C may have their shit together this time!

Thanks for the info and enjoy the show!!
  • lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619
    HoldMyLife wrote:
    Hopefuly that's not the case. When I saw three shows on the Canadian tour, they were already in an the envelope. I was next to the same people all thre shows. But that doesn't mean the 10C may have their shit together this time!

Thanks for the info and enjoy the show!!

i agree. i hope its pre-deetrmined cuz i wont be there til 6:00 at the earliest.

holdmylife, which 3 canada shows did you go to? were you next to 2 indian guys each night?
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • HoldMyLifeHoldMyLife Posts: 17
    lowlight10 wrote:
    i agree. i hope its pre-deetrmined cuz i wont be there til 6:00 at the earliest.

holdmylife, which 3 canada shows did you go to? were you next to 2 indian guys each night?

I was at Kitchener, London & Hamilton. Trying to remember those specifics is a bit fuzzy but I don't recollect that. I was with my wife if that helps. My number is 185XXX
  • lowlight10lowlight10 Posts: 619
    yup, we were at the same 3 shows, but probably a row or two apart. we're 116xxx.

have fun!
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • PearlinitPearlinit Posts: 28
    # 174xxx sec 121 row 1... for tonight... very satsified.... the previuous poster is correct... they go grab tix from somewhere in the back, then put them in an envelope. i think predetermined to a 'degree'. good luck to all.....

~do this!~
    ... two birds is what they'll see ... getting lost upon their way ...