Options

FS: Fan Club Easy Street Records Live Shot Poster

cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
edited April 2013 in Lost Dogs
Brand new in thick, black plastic frame and MINT behind glass. 37"x25"! This photo was taken of PJ at Easy Street Records in Seattle on April 29th 2005! PJ Live photo by Bootsy Holler. Not one scratch on the glass.
You can barely even see the folds from the 10C newsletter as this was professionally done! Pictures show with flash and without.
Price is $50 + $25 shipping, as it's a pretty heavy piece. That price does include secure packaging, insurance and delivery confirmation! This is NICE!!!
I WILL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL! PERIOD.
PM me if interested! Thanks!
IMAG0288480x287.jpg
IMAG0287480x287.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Price Lowered!
  • Options
    You can barely even see the folds from the 10C newsletter as this was professionally done! Pictures show with flash and without.

Good luck with your sale.

(Psst.... We can see the folds in your pictures.)
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options

Good luck with your sale.

(Psst.... We can see the folds in your pictures.)
    Really? That's why I said "barely noticeable". I didn't say "not visible at all" genius. It clearly states this is a fan club newsletter that has the poster on the flip side. 10C did have it folded when sent out. Therefore, there will be folds.
  • Options
    Price lowered!
  • Options
    $50 including the shipping in the US! Professionally Framed!