Hey Sheila

2»

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Thank you everyone for the well wishes, thoughts, prayers, and overall good vibes. the operation was a success. it will be a long recovery though. Walking is going to be a little uneasy for a bit but so far, I'm doing great!

:thumbup: :clap:
  • marcosmarcos Posts: 2,112
    Thank you everyone for the well wishes, thoughts, prayers, and overall good vibes. the operation was a success. it will be a long recovery though. Walking is going to be a little uneasy for a bit but so far, I'm doing great!

Great, get well well soon!!!!!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    :clap: Awesome news!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Thank you everyone for the well wishes, thoughts, prayers, and overall good vibes. the operation was a success. it will be a long recovery though. Walking is going to be a little uneasy for a bit but so far, I'm doing great!
    +she looks so hot with those wire,and machines aand stuff :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

Thats good news - Sheila, hoping for a speedy recovery... take care and plenty of rest.
    ********************************************************************************************* image