nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    nukeboot wrote:
    OK. Time to share.

What are you hearing???

hawaii .
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    AndySlash wrote:
    Heh, it's there, but it's still pretty rough.

I got made fun of quite a bit at work the next day.

Mine is still a little rough! Amy is at the show tonight. She'll be calling later!
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    hawaii .

Is that what you're hearing, Foxy Mop?
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,206
    Mine is still a little rough! Amy is at the show tonight. She'll be calling later!

I dunno if I could hack 4 Petty shows in a week. She's a trooper if she makes it through all of them.

Shame we had those two dudes between us the second night. With Buck Hunter on my left and you guys on the right, we'd have made a pretty good little contingent.

Thanks again for the work on the CCFA fundraiser. Glad you guys made a ton of $$$.
  • Options
    JoanneJoanne Posts: 98
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    I should've gone tonight instead of last night. Ya think I'd learn from Chi 1 & 2, Philly 1 & 2, etc. 2nd night is always better!!!
    I always tell myself that - but then there's MSG I. Says it all.
    We're still making records for people who listen to it all the way through, eyes closed, in that space.
  • Options
    *Boy*Boy Posts: 112
    Joanne wrote:
    I always tell myself that - but then there's MSG I. Says it all.
    II was way better, energy wise, sure I had a nice set but II was MINDBLOWING
    ~It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not ~

~You laugh because I am different, I laugh because you are all the fucking same ~

~Education is the most powerfull weapon you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela~

~chaka boom chak -Tom Waits~
  • Options
    Oh shit!! Around the Bend returns!!! WHOOHOOOO!

Kicked as in Grand Rapids.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    nukeboot wrote:
    Well? (please)

Aloha :) Check the tourbook!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:

Wow. If I couldn't pull it together for a trip north for the tour I guess I'll just have to save my money for the DVD.

:(
  • Options
    Indifference. I bet they'll get Army Reserve too cuz I'm not there. Poop!
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    AndySlash wrote:
    I dunno if I could hack 4 Petty shows in a week. She's a trooper if she makes it through all of them.

Shame we had those two dudes between us the second night. With Buck Hunter on my left and you guys on the right, we'd have made a pretty good little contingent.

Thanks again for the work on the CCFA fundraiser. Glad you guys made a ton of $$$.

She's a Petty fan also but was bummed that their sets were pretty much the same and that PJ opened. We are seriously considering another show somewhere. Having a hard time ending on a PJ/Petty show.

Wish we would have thought to switch around. It would have been a blast. I was so tired after PJ I sat thru a lot of Petty but jammed sitting. The fundraiser was a blast. Thanks for coming!!
  • Options
    We are seriously considering another show somewhere.

San Diego!

I ahve a feeling it's going to be special.
  • Options
    Not Last Kiss!
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:

Tourbook?
    We're still making records for people who listen to it all the way through, eyes closed, in that space.
  • Options
    AndySlash wrote:
    San Diego!

I ahve a feeling it's going to be special.

It would probably be the Gorge. We have no vacation time left.
  • Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    Joanne wrote:
    Tourbook?

program
  • Options
    It would probably be the Gorge. We have no vacation time left.

Yeah, I figured as much. I kind of wish I would have gotten Gorge tix, too. I already know I will regret not going.

Oh well.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    AndySlash wrote:
    Yeah, I figured as much. I kind of wish I would have gotten Gorge tix, too. I already know I will regret not going.

Oh well.

It's a fine line that separates a truly great Pearl Jam show from a regular Pearl Jam show. The Gorge won't matter when they are in Europe or Australia. The Gorge is a concert for the freaks who need it to look forward to and then say that they were there.
  • Options
    It's a fine line that separates a truly great Pearl Jam show from a regular Pearl Jam show. The Gorge won't matter when they are in Europe or Australia. The Gorge is a concert for the freaks who need it to look forward to and then say that they were there.

Thanks for saying that. And of course you're right. Europe will blow everything about the States away, just as mexico and S. America did. The Gorge gloating is getting a bit obnoxious.

Then of course, I'll wish I'd gone to Italy!!!!!

She tells herself....12 month old at home, 12 month old at home, work, save money etc.

BUT ITALY!!
  • Options
    Is it over Foxy?
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    That must be it?
  • Options
    I would pick the Gorge because it is on a weekend and I have a friend out there to help with expenses.
  • Options
    Hey, it's not just the shows, man. It's the experience. Being out in the middle of nowhere of a beautiful region, surrounded only by other fans, camping every night... it's very unique and something everyone who is going has every right to look forward to. A shame you seem so averse to it.
  • Options
    Smile & RITFW :)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Not a big fan of the Last Kiss opener, but that was a nice set.
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    thanks for the setlist, foxy ;)
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    Thanks for the relay Foxy Mop!! I wish I was there!!
  • Options
    Welcome all :)

Wish I would've been to this show too, especially after last night. Having a bad crowd definitely detracts from the overall awesomeness that is a Pearl Jam show.

Though Matt had a cool solo last night. :)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Hey, talked to Amy after she got her tickets today and she said her name was in all caps and they made her sign her envelope. Has anyone else heard this?
  • Options
    bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
    I paid 50 bucks to see pearl jam at the Gorge in 2005, they played over 33 songs and an accoustic set. 100 bucks gets you 17 songs in Milwaukee and a set of Tom Petty, Im not saying two bands are not worth more money, but I would have paid 100 bucks to see PJ at the Gorge. But I would be pissed to pay 100 bucks for only 17 songs. But you have to get what you can. I think it is tough because we expect 30 songs and to get only half is tough to swallow