Options

Asking a big favor...Seattle locals

bellosjambellosjam Posts: 288
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
I have a Benny stuck in Seattle that i need shipped to San Diego. $100 to your Paypal account if you can pick it up and ship it to me. Or...if you have Ed's contact info, you could ask him to bring it his Vegas solo show and i'll meet him there! ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,548
    bellosjam wrote:
    I have a Benny stuck in Seattle that i need shipped to San Diego. $100 to your Paypal account if you can pick it up and ship it to me. Or...if you have Ed's contact info, you could ask him to bring it his Vegas solo show and i'll meet him there! ;)

The seller won't ship it to you?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    bellosjam wrote:

pm RKCNDY. she lives in the Seattle area & she might be able to help.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I have a few folks that can take care of you when we get back from Missoula.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO REACHED OUT SO FAR! i KNOW IT'S A STRANGE REQUEST, BUT I DO REALLY NEED AND APPRECIATE ANY POTENTIAL HELP WITH MY PREDICAMENT...CHRIS
  • Options
    I live in Seattle as well, if you need any help just let me know :)
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Who ever is helping the OP out with this please contact me for his adress. He has moved and wants me to take care of where to ship it to. I think he lives in AZ now :lol:

Good looking out for fellow 10 club members. Im sure some one will help you. Good luck :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...