Options

2 Global fest tickets for a smile..

Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
Post a smiley and your email addy and they are yours... Got 2 extras that I don't need. :corn:
"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    :D <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tsliss@scarsdalenews.com">tsliss@scarsdalenews.com</a><!-- e -->

THANKS!
    todd
  • Options
    Post a smiley and your email addy and they are yours... Got 2 extras that I don't need. :corn:
    Timmy you're not going?!?!?!
    I know Nicole is but you are not? Totally a bummer dude
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    :D <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tsliss@scarsdalenews.com">tsliss@scarsdalenews.com</a><!-- e -->

THANKS!
    todd

Just sent u the ticket link...Lemme know that all works out :D
    Enjoy...
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options

Prob not Joe...my back is all fkd up again :evil: .... We both won pairs though so these were extras.

MLMF NYC
  • Options

Prob not Joe...my back is all fkd up again :evil: .... We both won pairs though so these were extras.
    Dude, I'll strap you to my back and carry you the whole time. Or I can buy you some Dr Schols :mrgreen:
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I need Dr. Feelgoods ;)

MLMF NYC
  • Options

I need Dr. Feelgoods ;)
    youre wife has that if you catch my drift
  • Options

I need Dr. Feelgoods ;)
    youre wife has that if you catch my drift

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:;)

MLMF NYC