Options

ISO: Mke Guitar Pick from Music Midtown

joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
I was on the rail and missed out on a pick. Did anyone get more than one and would be willing to hook me up with one? PM me to work out a deal!
1998: Cleveland
2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
2003: Cleveland, Columbus
2004: Toledo
2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
2008: Washington D.C.
2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
2012: Atlanta
2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
2014: Cincinnati
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    I'll jump in 2nd on this thread too, I was on the rail as well and everyone to my right got a pick, including the girl next to me getting a tambourine from Ed (good for her). Also the "not so smart :lol: ) security college kid I asked for one a bunch of times (he said he would) picked up like 3 and gave them to other ppl, and then would look at me and be like oops.

I should have stayed with the group of ppl I was waiting with before we got in, but decided to take the rail a few feet down...
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    a5pj wrote:
    I'll jump in 2nd on this thread too, I was on the rail as well and everyone to my right got a pick, including the girl next to me getting a tambourine from Ed (good for her). Also the "not so smart :lol: ) security college kid I asked for one a bunch of times (he said he would) picked up like 3 and gave them to other ppl, and then would look at me and be like oops.

I should have stayed with the group of ppl I was waiting with before we got in, but decided to take the rail a few feet down...

You mean the security kid with the sweet yellow and blue shades that looks like he's probably never kissed a girl?
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    Well there was that one, I think most of them looked like they never kissed a girl haha. But I meant the skinny one with the hat and the shirt that was 3 sizes too big.

Sucks you didn't get a pick either. That girl got just about everything at the show, waters, score updates, tambourine, and Luda gear haha.

a5pj wrote:

You mean the security kid with the sweet yellow and blue shades that looks like he's probably never kissed a girl?
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Yeah, I think we're talking about the same security guy. I'm pretty sure he stood no chance if anyone rushed him.

That girl scored everything. She was super nice, so good for her. I probably would have passed on the Luda gear myself for a MM or EV pick, but good for her. She was definitely cuter than us, probably helped in her pick/tambourine/shirt scoring. Haha!
    a5pj wrote:
    Well there was that one, I think most of them looked like they never kissed a girl haha. But I meant the skinny one with the hat and the shirt that was 3 sizes too big.

Sucks you didn't get a pick either. That girl got just about everything at the show, waters, score updates, tambourine, and Luda gear haha.

a5pj wrote: