Options

WTF is Ed's problem???

13»

Comments

• Options
    manic mindmanic mind Posts: 84
    At the risk of being flamed here, I would like to add an honest thought to this. Could it be the wine? He does drink at every show...a bottle of wine sometimes more. At the Detroit show, he did crack open a second bottle. It's his buisness if he wants to drink, but in all honesty...I do believe he has a smidge of a drinking problem and I believe that allows him to tap into his emotions a bit more...good or bad. : )
    Sold to Pearl Jam at birth!
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    pjhawks wrote:
    True but he also ran off stage before RVM was finished - being there about 20 rows back no doubt he was wildly pissed at something. I even said to the guy next to me 'ed is pissed about something' and he agreed. So if it was clear from 20 rows back trust me, he was pissed -way more than just normal on stage antics. I know your probably just trying to be the devil's advocate in this, but trust those who have been to many shows and were at this one - he was pissed, majorly pissed at something or maybe a combination of things. Didn't take away from the show at all though - was still a great show.

wasn't talking about this incident. was talking about someone wondering why ed slammed a mic down in detroit or something.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Gators76Gators76 Posts: 160
    If I was in Detroit I would be pissed too. It is a complete shitthole. Could you imagined if they played Buffalo!?!?!
    Toledo 96, Cleveland 03, Pittsburgh 03, Vegas 06,
    San Diego 06.....Do I want some more? I said FUCK YEAH!!!!
  • Options
    phungiphungi Posts: 640
    isn't it clear that he is reacting to the secret that he is a woman trapped in a man's body?!?
    37 PJ Shows, 3 EV Shows, 1134 Total Songs, 24 Different Openers, 9 Different Closers, 252 Unique Songs (never enough)
  • Options
    manic mindmanic mind Posts: 84
    phungi wrote:
    isn't it clear that he is reacting to the secret that he is a woman trapped in a man's body?!?

Then I'm a lesbian cause that bitch is fucking hot!
    Sold to Pearl Jam at birth!
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Gators76 wrote:
    Could you imagined if they played Buffalo!?!?!
    5-2-03 is when pj played buffalo
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    wasn't talking about this incident. was talking about someone wondering why ed slammed a mic down in detroit or something.
    No, no, no...it was about him walking off to the side of the stage during Alive.
    The mic thing and the bullhorn thing was not a big deal.
    In reality, it was during an instrumental part of it and he just went and took a break.
    He was getting drunk though. It was quit obvious to me.
    I still think they really rocked out Alive!!!
    And, he wasn't pissed about Detroit being a shithole. They played at a venue about 25 mils from Detroit, where the Pistons play, and its is not a bad place... its even in a kinda rural area. The Palace is not a shithole.
    The entire band applauded the audience several times thru the last fews songs.
    Geesh!
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    manic mind wrote:
    At the risk of being flamed here, I would like to add an honest thought to this. Could it be the wine? He does drink at every show...a bottle of wine sometimes more. At the Detroit show, he did crack open a second bottle. It's his buisness if he wants to drink, but in all honesty...I do believe he has a smidge of a drinking problem and I believe that allows him to tap into his emotions a bit more...good or bad. : )
    I think you're right.
  • Options
    manic mind wrote:
    Then I'm a lesbian cause that bitch is fucking hot!

That is too funny. :D
    "If you were waiting for us, than we were waiting for you" E. Vedder 10-3-05

He who forgets will be destined to remember.