Anyone set up an Airprint Printer?

LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
edited September 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I have an HP 5520. It's connected to my wifi and the driver is installed to my computer. I can print by sending an email to my hp email address and when I hit print from my macbook pro. When I try and print from my idevice I get No Airprint Printers Found.

Driving me nucking futs
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    apple doesn't have an iPrint device?

:corn:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    RKCNDY wrote:

nope, but It would probably be simple if they did. I don't even need this thing, but my wife has decided to participate actively in PTA. I set up a wifi at my parents house and it took less than 30 minutes. I've been at this for over 2 hrs. :fp: :fp:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    do what now?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    do what now?
    tumblr_m9zldsr7rn1qefm89o1_250.gif
    LloydXmas wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

nope, but It would probably be simple if they did. I don't even need this thing, but my wife has decided to participate actively in PTA. I set up a wifi at my parents house and it took less than 30 minutes. I've been at this for over 2 hrs. :fp: :fp:

i have a similar HP printer, simple and easy to set up on the Wi-Fi, for some reason, it doesn't refuses to set up the email thing so I can 'print to home'.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i have a similar HP printer, simple and easy to set up on the Wi-Fi, for some reason, it doesn't refuses to set up the email thing so I can 'print to home'.
    I set that up first. you can connect to your wifi directly from the touch screen on the printer (log in as you would any other device that you have).

then you go to this site to sign up..

https://h30495.www3.hp.com/c/45699/US/en/

It works pretty well. I've printed a couple pics this way.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I set that up first. you can connect to your wifi directly from the touch screen on the printer (log in as you would any other device that you have).

then you go to this site to sign up..

https://h30495.www3.hp.com/c/45699/US/en/

It works pretty well. I've printed a couple pics this way.

:fp: that would have reduced a bunch of problems if the printer or guide told me that... :evil:

- Christopher McCandless