Rage out/rant thread...

LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
edited September 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Let's see...I was surprised with having to train someone at work today. Wasn't prepared at all. My boss is throwing everything on my plate, knowing my last day is tomorrow. I came home from work to an infestation of ants by my kitchen sink (have no idea why, my kitchen is always spotless...for reasons like this), my roommate's friends came over, leaving a mess behind when they left. My phone broke, can't be fixed until tomorrow. And ummm...well for guys reading this....be thankful you're not a girl. Yeah I got that going on too. Just one of those "I wanna rage out at everyone" kind of days.

/rant

Feel free to rant away!
"Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    NerdRage01.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    edited September 2012
    sorry you are having a bad day...but I cannot rant here. It's a family site and well, I like being able to post here.
    Post edited by RKCNDY on
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    LloydXmas wrote:
    NerdRage01.jpg

dude looks like he's crapping his pants :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com