Options

FS Eddie Vedder Nov 4 Phoenix - 1 ticket

sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
Hey all, I have a single ticket available for Eddie's show in Phoenix on Nov 4. It is a pretty good seat, Section 6 Row 7. That's actually the third row in Section 6. Ticket is seat #7. Comerica Theatre.

A friend of mine wanted to go so I bought two seats together and don't need the single anymore. I have the physical ticket, it's not a will-call or eticket.

32929s_a.gif

I'd just like what I paid for it of course :) It's 94.50. PM me if you are interested.

Is it November yet?! I can't wait for this show. :mrgreen:
in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PM'ed you!
  • Options
    sheri zonasheri zona Makai Side Posts: 356
    Ticket is gone y'all :) See you at the show. :mrgreen:
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • Options
    AzWickerAzWicker Posts: 1,162
    Awesome seat, enjoy!!!

If only I could have convinced my wife that it is ok if we didn't sit together...
    Ed: 2011-07-09 2012-11-04
    PJ: 2011-09-03 2011-09-04
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    AzWicker wrote:
    Awesome seat, enjoy!!!

If only I could have convinced my wife that it is ok if we didn't sit together...

Hopefully our 10C tickets will get us that close.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    AzWicker wrote:
    Awesome seat, enjoy!!!

Hopefully our 10C tickets will get us that close.

I missed out on the redraw of Phoenix tickets and I am stuc kwatching a stub hub for $625 for 2 tickets in section 5 row 11... I don't want to pay that much unless it is a PJ show...

They have some obstructed view seats on the main floor still available, but I wonder how "obstructed" is obstructed at the Dodge? I mean Comerica
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    AzWicker wrote:
    I missed out on the redraw of Phoenix tickets and I am stuc kwatching a stub hub for $625 for 2 tickets in section 5 row 11... I don't want to pay that much unless it is a PJ show...

They have some obstructed view seats on the main floor still available, but I wonder how "obstructed" is obstructed at the Dodge? I mean Comerica

Post an ISO here and on http://www.facebook.com/PhoenixWishlist
    You should be able to find tickets. People's plans always change and seats become available. I think the obstructed seats just mean you can't see the edge of the stage. With Eddie playing in the middle of the stage, I'd guess you wouldn't miss anything but a glimpse of a stagehand.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    AzWicker wrote:

Post an ISO here and on http://www.facebook.com/PhoenixWishlist
    You should be able to find tickets. People's plans always change and seats become available. I think the obstructed seats just mean you can't see the edge of the stage. With Eddie playing in the middle of the stage, I'd guess you wouldn't miss anything but a glimpse of a stagehand.

... but Eddies Brother ...George Fucking Webb Fucking the Third (in a labcoat) makes the whole show!!!

;)

Thanks! I put a note, I may also try those obstructed seats