:fp:

Comments

• 73CAD1B3-D2B3-4F1E-BF86-CE627A353A77-21115-000010540272299A.jpg

I saw that yesterday! Bad BAD kitty!

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:
    She gets hungry...and sometimes she gets in trouble....did you see this?

catparty.jpg

Whose fault do you think this was? :fp:
    :fp: :corn:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    73CAD1B3-D2B3-4F1E-BF86-CE627A353A77-21115-000010540272299A.jpg

catparty.jpg

Your fault!

How can we trust you when you're feeding the cat the chips before our eyes... you let that poor animal eat doritos.

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    that poor animal eats everything in it's sight includng chips.. she is 16 let her be happy :lol:
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885

catparty.jpg

Your fault!

How can we trust you when you're feeding the cat the chips before our eyes... you let that poor animal eat doritos.

:lol:

And that's Zoso feeding her the chips! Bad cat parent! :nono: :fp:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890

catparty.jpg

Your fault!

And that's Zoso feeding her the chips! Bad cat parent! :nono: :fp:
    The connection between you and Zoso is finally clear to me! :fp: :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    I come to CBG's house once a week and feed her cat chips.. that's it.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    Yeah, that's what I meant!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Zoso wrote:
    :lol: We met on here 6 years ago and then I made him move from OZ to jersey and marry me. For someone reason he agreed...must have been for me cat :? :fp: :nono:

PJ_Soul wrote:
    Zoso wrote:
    :lol: We met on here 6 years ago and then I made him move from OZ to jersey and marry me. For someone reason he agreed...must have been for me cat :? :fp: :nono:
    Awww, so romantic! <3<3:D
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Depending on the day :fp: :lol:

Zoso wrote:

:lol::lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: Yeah. Men. :roll:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Excuse me
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Excuse me
    :mrgreen: :wave:

PJ_Soul wrote:

Excuse me
    Oh, except for you Will. ;):lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Carry on
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Carry on
    because you are still just a grasshopper :D :wave: :lol: :nono:

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Carry on
    because you are still just a grasshopper :D :wave: :lol: :nono:

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    Sam (our dog) just knocked over my beer. :fp:

then he licked the floor. :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • fap fap
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • It's a little after 9 and I'm eating a sub and flamin' hot cheetos. :fp:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I didn't know the People's Court is still on TV. Yet another thing to add to my DVR list. :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I didn't know the People's Court is still on TV. Yet another thing to add to my DVR list. :fp:
    I saw Gary Coleman on Divorce Court shortly before he died. He was the plaintiff. His wife was a bitch. :lol: I couldn't believe what I was seeing!! Or that Divorce Court was actually still on TV as well!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    A lawsuit claims an Albuquerque, N.M., police officer stunned a 10-year-old boy with a Taser after he refused to wash the officer's car.

Officer Christopher Webb was visiting the boy's elementary school for a career day on May 4 when the incident occurred, according to Courthouse News.

During the presentation, Webb apparently asked a group of students if they wanted to wash his patrol car, the lawsuit states. When the boy, identified as R.D. jokingly refused, Webb pointed the stun gun at him and said, "Let me show you what happens to people who do not listen to the police."

Then R.D., who weighs about 100 pounds, was hit in the chest with two barbs and 50,000 volts of electricity, according to Courthouse News Service.

Webb told the Albuquerque Journal the Taser was accidentally discharged.

The boy blacked out.

The officer removed the barbs, which left marks that "looked like cigarette burns" on R.D.'s chest, the lawsuit alleges. The lawsuit claims Webb acted in a "reckless manner."

R.D., who now suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, has "woken up in the middle of the night holding his chest, afraid he is never going to wake up again," Courthouse News Service quoted his lawyer as saying.

Webb was suspended for three days without pay, the Albuquerque Journal reports. He did not return calls from the newspaper seeking a comment.

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    A lawsuit claims an Albuquerque, N.M., police officer stunned a 10-year-old boy with a Taser after he refused to wash the officer's car.

Officer Christopher Webb was visiting the boy's elementary school for a career day on May 4 when the incident occurred, according to Courthouse News.

During the presentation, Webb apparently asked a group of students if they wanted to wash his patrol car, the lawsuit states. When the boy, identified as R.D. jokingly refused, Webb pointed the stun gun at him and said, "Let me show you what happens to people who do not listen to the police."

Then R.D., who weighs about 100 pounds, was hit in the chest with two barbs and 50,000 volts of electricity, according to Courthouse News Service.

The boy blacked out.

The officer removed the barbs, which left marks that "looked like cigarette burns" on R.D.'s chest, the lawsuit alleges. The lawsuit claims Webb acted in a "reckless manner."

R.D., who now suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder, has "woken up in the middle of the night holding his chest, afraid he is never going to wake up again," Courthouse News Service quoted his lawyer as saying.

Webb was suspended for three days without pay, the Albuquerque Journal reports. He did not return calls from the newspaper seeking a comment.

..... :lol::lol: It sounds like a scene straight out of a Police Academy movie! :lol: :fp:

Poor kid. :shifty: ... no, really. :|

That cop must feel like such an idiot. :fp:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

The boy blacked out.

..... :lol::lol: It sounds like a scene straight out of a Police Academy movie! :lol: :fp:

cop sounded like a dick. not that i know anything about that. :fp: :lol:

kid sounds like a pussy as well. post tramatic syndrome :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

cop sounded like a dick. not that i know anything about that. :fp: :lol:

kid sounds like a pussy as well. post tramatic syndrome :fp:
    Most kids are pussies these days... the mom probably freaked out enough to convince the kid that he OUGHT to have PTSD. :fp:
    tumblr_lym080zalo1qkmmtwo1_500.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    tumblr_lym080zalo1qkmmtwo1_500.jpg