how long .....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861
edited September 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
til it takes PJ and 10c more than a year to get the holiday single out?

It's mid september. I've just received last years yearly single. At the rate they are going, I'm guessing we'll see the 2013 single sometime in early 2015.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i blame the truckers

:wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    not sure what year, but most likely will be a Tuesday
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    i blame the truckers

:lol:
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I received mine on a Tuesday.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • you got last year's singe? In physical form? :o
    I did the digital dl a while back but was not aware they were starting to send them out.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    JK_Livin wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I received mine on a Tuesday.

I actually did too. and it was my birthday, how odd
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,861
    81 wrote:
    i blame the truckers

well, given that its mailed USPS ANNNNND that gov entity contracts site to site delivery out to independent companies , well, I see your point.

Man, some of those trucks and trailers........

Oh yeah, we also deliver cigarettes. Dont make me lose a load of cigs , there smoking baby!! :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    you got last year's singe? In physical form? :o
    I did the digital dl a while back but was not aware they were starting to send them out.
    yep. in the mailbox today. Might have been yesterday. There is no gaurantee the GF checks the mail daily. (one of those centralized communal boxes that need a key)

I would say its about 10"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Got mine yesterday...on a Tuesday...as well!!!

I smell conspiracy.

DS??!!! DS this must be investigated!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

....if you are measuring from the back of your ass. :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I smell conspiracy.

hmmm, arent record releases usually done on a tuesday? :think: :think: :think:

DS1119 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

or multiplying by 2

mickeyrat wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I smell conspiracy.

They sure are. Shit man this could go deep!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    DS1119 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:lol:

no it was about 10" and it said "fragile" on one side and "DO NOT BEND" on the other
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I smell conspiracy.

I have a lot on my plate right now. However I did receive it on a Tuesday too. My question is how so many members nationwide received it on the same day...and Tuesday of all days. Oh shit. :fp:

10c...you are now under investigation.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I smell conspiracy.

They sure are. Shit man this could go deep!

hehe....
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I smell conspiracy.

I have a lot on my plate right now. However I did receive it on a Tuesday too. My question is how so many members nationwide received it on the same day...and Tuesday of all days. Oh shit. :fp:

I think you need to borrow Dimi's ladies for help in the investigation. This could be HUGE.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Shit man this could go deep!

That sounds dirty.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I smell conspiracy.

I think you need to borrow Dimi's ladies for help in the investigation. This could be HUGE.
    or just 10 inches

Mamasan23 wrote:
    HUGE.

That sounds dirty.
    :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • illinois get it today
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    any updates on the investigation, DS?

No? For petes sake, put the McWater down and get to work.

:twisted:

• DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I smell conspiracy.

Got mine Tuesday
    We were but stones your light made us stars
    DS1119 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I smell conspiracy.

Got mine Tuesday

Thank you for the intel.
    mickeyrat wrote:

Right now is fun time. I uncovered some Price Is Right shit this morning though. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Right now is fun time. I uncovered some Price Is Right shit this morning though. :lol:
    we dont care about your silly little games!!!! This 10c single business affects us all!!! :mrgreen:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    really children? we still care about this?

how long before 10c members realize the band runs on their own time?
    norm wrote:
    really children? we still care about this?

how long before 10c members realize the band runs on their own time?
    It was an honest question. Havent been looking for it. But it seems to track later by a month or two every year.

PJ time huh?