Options

Fiona Apple Tickets 10/13

Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
I know this is a long shot here but I figured I would try. I have two Fiona Apple tickets that my girlfriend and I are trying to sell at face value (would also consider trades). I can not attend anymore. I had bought these tickets for my girlfriend months ago, only to find out last week that my father has planned a surprise 60th bday party for my mother that same night. Family overrules Fiona. The tickets are for her Saturday, October 13 show in Huntington, New York at the Paramount Theather. If you are interested, let me know please! Trying to get ride of these ASAP.
Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Help a brotha out!
  • Options
    I live in Huntington. If you pay me $3,000, I'll take them off your hands. And for another $3,000 I'll even go to the show....
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    I live in Huntington. If you pay me $3,000, I'll take them off your hands. And for another $3,000 I'll even go to the show....
    Come on, she ain't that bad. At least she writes and sings all her own music. I mean Im not a fan, but my girlfriend is. And I respect Fiona's talent.
  • Options
    last bump
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    I saw her in San Francisco a week ago, she was absolutely amazing!
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson