BRAD News - Welcome To Discovery Park Vinyl Reissue

2»

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,229
    Veddermb wrote:
    My name is Mark and I am a Pearl Jam, concert and merchandise whore - I've been an addict now for about 35 years...it all started.............

Hi Mark!

jmPKm.jpg?1
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Just listened to it! Sounds awesome! BIG thanks to my wife for the early Christmas present! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    (almost) 10 year thread bump here, but were there really only 250 copies of this pressed? On discogs alone there are 327 users who claim to have a copy. That doesn’t mean anything, perhaps some folks have boots and they just don’t realize it. 
    This 2012 pressing is still the only vinyl version I’m aware of. Any information is greatly appreciated 😎
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,633
    Some people have the Cd and don’t pay attention to how they catalog it. No way is there Boot of it. 
    Some people have the Cd and don’t pay attention to how they catalog it. No way is there Boot of it. 
    Fair point. Didn’t cross my mind that people would be sloppy in cataloging their collections, but should have. 
    I know it isn’t the best Brad record, or even second best, but glad I got my hands on a copy. Admittedly, I didn’t like it when it came out 20 years ago but it grew on me.  

• KV4053KV4053 Posts: 1,503
    edited May 2022
    I'll tell you a funny story. A long time ago I decided to buy a new Brad album. The album was called Interiors Vinyl.  Except it was actually called interiors. And it was on vinyl. And I didn't own a record player.

Post edited by KV4053 on
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
    KV4053 said:
    I'll tell you a funny story. A long time ago I decided to buy a new Brad album. The album was called Interiors Vinyl.  Except it was actually called interiors. And it was on vinyl. And I didn't own a record player.

😂😂😂. That’s fantastic 
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    I thought there was talk of re-issuing these either last year or this year
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    LukinFan said:
    I thought there was talk of re-issuing these either last year or this year
    I think it was this year. Stone has also said that there is enough unreleased new material for a new album. 
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 370
    edited May 2022
    Regan mentioned that new stuff would be on Loosegroove and reissues would be on Made in Ballard label. 
    The first record on the Made in Ballard label was Satchel Heartache and Honey which was released earlier this year for Sleight of Hand cellars wine club. 
    Post edited by KW6232 on
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,633

I know it isn’t the best Brad record, or even second best, but glad I got my hands on a copy. 

To be clear, I hope you didn't take my "no way is there a boot of it" comment to mean the record is not good and no one would bootleg it, it was more of a Brad isn't well known outside of PJ circles so the pay off to bootleg this isn't really there. 

I know it isn’t the best Brad record, or even second best, but glad I got my hands on a copy. 

To be clear, I hope you didn't take my "no way is there a boot of it" comment to mean the record is not good and no one would bootleg it, it was more of a Brad isn't well known outside of PJ circles so the pay off to bootleg this isn't really there. 

Yup. Knew what you meant.