incense

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
one of the greatest things on earth...
28525a.jpg
nag champa

the fine smell of your local head shop or witchy store... mmmmmmmmmmmm

anyone?

currently i am out of incense & for some reason i am dyin for some nag... until i go get some i am burning a sage bundle i got from some shaman hiding out in the pines
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    I can't burn incense it makes me choke.I burn oil or scented candles, anything with vanilla is simply wonderful :D
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    fuck it! i am giving nag champa & other wonderful incense this fine 2012 holiday season. so that leaves me with a question. is it ok to give a 10 year old a box of premium incense from india?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • I love Nag Champa! I heard once that they are full of shit and chemistry, but I still prefer their scent over any other incense :)

And I think maybe for a 10 year old you would go for a brand that has a nicer package, but why not?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    nag champa reminds me of all the street fair vendors with their interesting clothing, knick-knacks, jewelry, and Bob Marley hats. Great place to find a deal.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I love Nag Champa! I heard once that they are full of shit and chemistry, but I still prefer their scent over any other incense :)

And I think maybe for a 10 year old you would go for a brand that has a nicer package, but why not?
    people burn shit all the time; why not me?
    http://youtu.be/2KdN2c5FH_4

that's it, folks. i'm off to mongolia to learn & live the nomad life. spin yak wool, milk yaks, and collect yak shit for the fire

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    I love Nag Champa! I heard once that they are full of shit and chemistry, but I still prefer their scent over any other incense :)

people burn shit all the time; why not me?
    http://youtu.be/2KdN2c5FH_4

that's it, folks. i'm off to mongolia to learn & live the nomad life. spin yak wool, milk yaks, and collect yak shit for the fire
    :thumbup: I would miss movie theatres, bars and the general city buzz, but for a certain time I think that would be a nice way of living. I hope you like Butter tea :D
    :thumbup: I would miss movie theatres, bars and the general city buzz, but for a certain time I think that would be a nice way of living. I hope you like Butter tea :D
    f' off butter tea...wtf?

:wtf:

they be right where teas are at. you'd think they could call up a neighbor or two & request some green or black teas?

hello, bob, got a tea leaf for antioxidant? do you, bob, need any yak poop for your cooking stove? wanna trade poop bundle for tea bundle? i pay shipping tax

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:
    f' off butter tea...wtf?

:wtf:

they be right where teas are at. you'd think they could call up a neighbor or two & request some green or black teas?

hello, bob, got a tea leaf for antioxidant? do you, bob, need any yak poop for your cooking stove? wanna trade poop bundle for tea bundle? i pay shipping tax

:lol: There is black tea leaves in there, but also yak butter and salt! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butter_tea

It helps you enduring the harsh weather ... But a fine fire with yak poop probably will also warm your yurt and prevent a cold :D
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Incest is just wrong. :nono:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    our shipment just came in....

we buy

http://www.wild-berry.com/mm5/index.html

it's a small local company out of Ohio. Good stuff, highly recommend it if you need some.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

we buy

it's a small local company out of Ohio. Good stuff, highly recommend it if you need some.

bring some for us to smell
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

we buy

they may put us over the weight limit :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

we buy

they may put us over the weight limit :lol:

what are you burning? bratwurst size incense?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

4 people....chooosen to sausage in a truck...with two sets of camping gear, and clothes for a week...

:lol:

trust me...order some. :lol: and i'm not even a stock holder
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

4 people....chooosen to sausage in a truck...with two sets of camping gear, and clothes for a week...

:lol:

trust me...order some. :lol: and i'm not even a stock holder

put a few sticks in teh glove box...I know you have one of those...and Becky *won't* fit in there!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    put a few sticks in teh glove box...I know you have one of those...and Becky *won't* fit in there!

i thought about strapping a deck chair to the bed and strapping somebody into that. ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I forgot how much "smoke" incense puts out... I love the scented smoke but :)

Now I feel the air quality in my home is not healthy. :?
    ********************************************************************************************* image