no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    http://youtu.be/4x8SmN15TfQ

love this movie
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :corn:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    "Is this some radical new therapy?"
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    The daughter was so cute in this movie and then she went on to do that horrible soulless Law and Order show.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Leo forgot to take baby steps into the room.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I'll be peace
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    norm wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    chadwick wrote:

:lol: thanks for sending....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Bob!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    batteries!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    batteries!

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    BOB!!!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    batteries!

Not all bobs need batteries.

Guess we should change his name?! :lol:

Okay sorry Chad...I'm out... :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,665
    :lol::lol::lol: GOOD MORNING!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    BOB Barker!

d7b277014175b5eb9fad2d26d5a7.jpg
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    batteries!

Not all bobs need batteries.

Guess we should change his name?! :lol:

Okay sorry Chad...I'm out... :lol::lol::lol:

We can't change Bob's name now.
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    This is hilarious. You made my day with this post.

True story -- last year in my younger son's class they hatched eggs. He brought home a chick that he named Bob. Bob grew into a bantam rooster (about 1/4 the size of normal chickens) and we couldn't keep him -- only hens are allowed in town. Apparently where he is now living he begins crowing loudly at 4:45 a.m. even in the dead, dark of winter. Because we babied Bob, he is very tame and comes to the door and knocks to be let in for treats. They let him in.

My oldest son is about this hard to wake up in the morning. After watching this with tears streaming out of my eyes from laughing so hard, I emailed it to my husband at work and he called me up laughing. If only we could have kept Bob, I could put the treats in my son's room . . . :lol::lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    This is hilarious. You made my day with this post.

True story -- last year in my younger son's class they hatched eggs. He brought home a chick that he named Bob. Bob grew into a bantam rooster (about 1/4 the size of normal chickens) and we couldn't keep him -- only hens are allowed in town. Apparently where he is now living he begins crowing loudly at 4:45 a.m. even in the dead, dark of winter. Because we babied Bob, he is very tame and comes to the door and knocks to be let in for treats. They let him in.

My oldest son is about this hard to wake up in the morning. After watching this with tears streaming out of my eyes from laughing so hard, I emailed it to my husband at work and he called me up laughing. If only we could have kept Bob, I could put the treats in my son's room . . . :lol::lol:
    hilarious!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    "
    Dr. Leo Marvin: Are you married?
    Bob Wiley: I'm divorced.
    Dr. Leo Marvin: Would you like to talk about that?
    Bob Wiley: There are two types of people in this world: Those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't. My ex-wife loves him.
    Dr. Leo Marvin: [pause] I see. So, what you're saying is that even though you are an almost-paralyzed, multiphobic personality who is in a constant state of panic, your wife did not leave you, you left her because she... liked Neil Diamond?
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Bob!

Jesus Christ
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Bob!

Jesus Christ

He is of no relation.
  • can't watch videos at work, and I'm very curious as to what this is about. posting just so I can find it easily when I get home.......
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014