Ha Ha New York State

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited September 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Just got s speeding ticket reduced from 4 points to a $60 parking ticket. :lol: One thing about this state...they just want your money and they don't give a shit about driver safety or the law. Took about a month and a half but finally got what I wanted. I guess I could keep fighting the parking ticket though. :think: How do they justify giving me a parking ticket on I87 ( an 8 lane highway). :lol: :fp: Maybe once I get the plea deal via email, and if I'm bored enough, I could fight that too. :lol:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    stop parking on the interstate...you're fuckin up my travel times.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    stop parking on the interstate...you're fuckin up my travel times.

Exactly. I mean someone has to sign off on that ticket as a witness rigtht? Where are the lawyers around here when I need one. :lol:
    that reminds me...it's been 5+ years since my last ticket.....

i need to drive faster.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i need to drive faster.

Or move to NYS. We all drive fast but have clean licenses. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i need to drive faster.

NY wasn't bad to drive in, but you cross that border into MA. yikes....keep your head on a swivel. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    DS1119 wrote:
    How do they justify giving me a parking ticket on I87 ( an 8 lane highway). :lol: :fp:
    8 lanes or not I've been stuck in a parking lot on there way too many times. ...and well done!!! :lol::clap:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i need to drive faster.

NY wasn't bad to drive in, but you cross that border into MA. yikes....keep your head on a swivel. :lol:

You're right. Also, try driving in MA with NY plates? :fp: :nono: They don't like us there too much...however the feeling is mutual. :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:

You're right. Also, try driving in MA with NY plates? :fp: :nono: They don't like us there too much...however the feeling is mutual. :lol:[/quote]

On I-90 you feel like Seal during Shark Week.
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    How do they justify giving me a parking ticket on I87 ( an 8 lane highway). :lol: :fp:
    8 lanes or not I've been stuck in a parking lot on there way too many times. ...and well done!!! :lol::clap:

This ticket is from 87 right around the Tappan Zee bridge. Nightmare of an area if an accident occurs or there's roadwork. :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:

You're right. Also, try driving in MA with NY plates? :fp: :nono: They don't like us there too much...however the feeling is mutual. :lol:

On I-90 you feel like Seal during Shark Week.[/quote]

:lol::lol:
  • 81 wrote:

i need to drive faster.

I got you beat my last ticket of any sort was back in 91 ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    DS1119 wrote:

This ticket is from 87 right around the Tappan Zee bridge. Nightmare of an area if an accident occurs or there's roadwork. :fp:

I'm pretty surprised you even got a ticket there - that area is pretty much a free for all. Now further upstate, troopers are hiding in every turnaround it seems.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Hey i live 20 minutes north of that! :P
    JaneNY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm pretty surprised you even got a ticket there - that area is pretty much a free for all. Now further upstate, troopers are hiding in every turnaround it seems.

So am I. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    a few years ago i got a ticket in NY for turning left at a green light.

yes. you read that correct.
    rival. wrote:

I got one of those in Manhattan. Granted there was a sign for no left turns but I didn't think it was a "real" sign. :lol:
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    DS1119 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

I got one of those in Manhattan. Granted there was a sign for no left turns but I didn't think it was a "real" sign. :lol:

no signs involved. i was told i didn't yield to the oncoming traffic and that i made the left too quick and should have given the oncoming cars the right of way.

i asked the cop if he was a rookie, and when he asked me why, i told him, "you must be, because this is a rookie ticket." yeah.... any chance of getting out of that ticket was GONE :lol::lol:
    rival. wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

no signs involved. i was told i didn't yield to the oncoming traffic and that i made the left too quick and should have given the oncoming cars the right of way.

i asked the cop if he was a rookie, and when he asked me why, i told him, "you must be, because this is a rookie ticket." yeah.... any chance of getting out of that ticket was GONE :lol::lol:

I would think so. :lol:
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,772
    81 wrote:

i need to drive faster.

Man, i got a ticket in July, and that was my first ticket in about 25 years. I was out in BUM-FUCK and i guess the cops have NOTHING better to do.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTBHCNHaQo

"Here's an "artistic" way to pay your parking ticket. This YouTube video by user Bacon Moose shows the man paying for a $137 traffic fine with 137 origami dollar bill pigs. To really turn the knife, he brought the pigs in two doughnut boxes."
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTBHCNHaQo

"Here's an "artistic" way to pay your parking ticket. This YouTube video by user Bacon Moose shows the man paying for a $137 traffic fine with 137 origami dollar bill pigs. To really turn the knife, he brought the pigs in two doughnut boxes."

Now this made me :lol:
    Ticket reduced to 50 bucks. No court fees or surcharges. Suck a dick NY! :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:

That means more gambling money to be had!! Woo!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

That means more gambling money to be had!! Woo!!

:mrgreen: