Options

Can someone grab me an XL Man vs Bear shirt?

parintachin73parintachin73 Posts: 731
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
So here's the deal...My youngest brother's bday is coming up in about a month. Our last name is Bear, yes as in "grizzly". Anyway he saw me rockin my red man vs bear shirt the other day (that my man FastRichie was kind enough to grab for me at MIA), and now he wants one. So I figured I'd put out a plea to anyone going to one of the upcoming shows to pick up an XL for me to give him for his bday? You would of course be duly compensated. Thanks in advance!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    whats this shirt look like?
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,615
    I can grab a shirt for you in Missoula if you'd like, although I'm sure someone will offer to grab one for you at one of the upcoming festival shows.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    I can grab a shirt for you in Missoula if you'd like, although I'm sure someone will offer to grab one for you at one of the upcoming festival shows.
    Cool. Thanks man. It looks like I have someone but thanks for the offer!
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    Bright red, American Apparel shirt, with a dude in a karate uniform laying a kick on a big-ass bear rearing up. Black and white ink. Dates of all the US shows in black on the back. Good looking shirt.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,020
    silver39 wrote:
    Bright red, American Apparel shirt, with a dude in a karate uniform laying a kick on a big-ass bear rearing up. Black and white ink. Dates of all the US shows in black on the back. Good looking shirt.
    would love to see a pic of this. How do they fit?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    silver39 wrote:
    would love to see a pic of this. How do they fit?
    Check out the MIA thread, there are pics in there of all the merch. And as for fit, the AA shirts run slightly small. I love 'em but they are definitely a little form fitting.