Options

10C Werchter poster

leach7leach7 Posts: 402
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
Anyone else get a dinged up Werchter poster from 10C? I was bummed out when I opened mine up today. Three different areas on the poster had a ding. I ordered two hoping to do a custom frame job showing both sides, now I am just hoping the second one is in decent shape. Also thetube was way to small for the poster!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    Contact them. They'll take care of you.
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    i hope will help you.cos seems its sold out..hope they have a spare for you.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    stipe19stipe19 Posts: 237
    didnt get mine yet, but now you got me worried
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Yes the tube is way to small and mine had slight damage but nothing a normal poster collector would get worried about. Me on the other hand :evil:

As for the refund OP I think posters are a AS IS SALE. So you may be up a creek. I cant remember the creeks name but your up it ;):lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    Not good...I guess all huge EU posters will be on the risk, specially Copenhagen and Emek.
    10c didn't get large tube, I am sure they didn't thought about it so they are putting them all in regular tubes :nono: :fp:
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    MIne was in there VERY tight, and it was a pain to get out, but now I am just thankful that it arrived in very good condition.
  • Options
    One of my posters was fine, but the other one had a large amount of dust in it. About a Tennis ball size dust just kept coming out of the tube. I'd never seen this before and thought maybe a Rat had gnawed on it or something. Poster was not damaged, but was dirty, I gently wiped it with a dry cloth and came out fine, but it was a bunch of clean up after I got the poster out. Weird.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options
    leach7leach7 Posts: 402
    I asked them if they had any reserves to swap out mine for a new one. They said no but I could return it for a refund. I think i would rather frame the dinged one than buy a more expensive one off ebay. Hopefully the second one arrives in good shape, I am going to frame both sides of the print, should still look pretty sweet.
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Lots of TWSS in this thread.
  • Options
    One of my posters was fine, but the other one had a large amount of dust in it. About a Tennis ball size dust just kept coming out of the tube. I'd never seen this before and thought maybe a Rat had gnawed on it or something. Poster was not damaged, but was dirty, I gently wiped it with a dry cloth and came out fine, but it was a bunch of clean up after I got the poster out. Weird.

Funny mine had that also. It lookrd like the tube was grounded up to dust. The tube had no damage though. I had about a golf ball size on the floor. I thought I was the only one.

Maybe its anthrax :lol:
  • Options
    Looks like another 10 club member I talked to got a bunch of shavings in there poster tube also :shock:
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,281
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Maybe its anthrax :lol:
    169_photo.jpg
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options

i had some of this stuff too... thought it was odd
  • Options
    ElzarElzar Posts: 966

i had some of this stuff too... thought it was odd

i had a good baseball size amount of the shavings also - i think they need to change their saw blade.

that poster was rolled really tight in the tube, i almost didnt think it was gonna come out