Things are starting to look up :)

LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
edited September 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I've been working at a realty office just doing general office work the past month. I had gotten a call from a job I had applied for a few months ago, they wanted to know if I was still interested and if I could come in for an interview. I went in and got the job! This realty job was just alright...and to be honest, as much as they seemed to appreciate me there, the owner is just a complete scatter-brain. I mean like to the point where he was making me unorganized. And the worst part is, he's super-stubborn and doesn't want anything done in any way except his...even though my way was more efficient and organized. So it was becoming a bit annoying to try and work with him.

Anyways, I start this new job on the 24th! Financial coordinator for a medical supply company. It's double (almost triple) the salary I'm making now. I'm so excited! It'll be nice to be comfortable again :mrgreen:

Of course the cynic in me is waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm one of those that believes where there is something good, something bad is waiting in the wings lol. I guess we'll see.
"Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,316
    Congrats on the new job!

Now, go celebrate and don't worry about the "other shoe dropping". Take the time to enjoy a good moment in life!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,793
    woo-hoo! Congrats, let's celebrate :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    congrats!!! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • woo-hoo! Congrats, let's celebrate :D
    Thanks! And yes, let's! Perhaps I can have PJ come play in my backyard....have a huge cook out. That's my kinda celebration :D
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
    saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    I've been working at a realty office just doing general office work the past month. I had gotten a call from a job I had applied for a few months ago, they wanted to know if I was still interested and if I could come in for an interview. I went in and got the job! This realty job was just alright...and to be honest, as much as they seemed to appreciate me there, the owner is just a complete scatter-brain. I mean like to the point where he was making me unorganized. And the worst part is, he's super-stubborn and doesn't want anything done in any way except his...even though my way was more efficient and organized. So it was becoming a bit annoying to try and work with him.

Anyways, I start this new job on the 24th! Financial coordinator for a medical supply company. It's double (almost triple) the salary I'm making now. I'm so excited! It'll be nice to be comfortable again :mrgreen:

Of course the cynic in me is waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm one of those that believes where there is something good, something bad is waiting in the wings lol. I guess we'll see.

Well, since you will be making triple your previous salary, hopefully you will treat yourself to a nice pair of shoes in case the other one does drop (which I am sure it won't!)
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Congrats! 8-)
  • rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    Happy for you :D
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Congrats.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    awesome, good for you
  • Yay!! And hey if the other shoe drops just go
    barefoot ( just kidding!!) I am so glad to read
    that things are going so well for you! It always
    does my heart good to hear when other 10clubbers