Astorians with tickets

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Good luck Buru :) I know how stressful these things can be :)

Edit: Don't know if you already posted this Chime, but have you got your tix yet for the Who?
    I've still not received my train tickets yet though :(

Yep already posted that I got Who tickets :) but also no train tickets :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Chime wrote:
    Yep already posted that I got Who tickets :) but also no train tickets :(

Good stuff :cool: Train I'm not so worried about just yet, although I normally have received by now :eek:

1-0 Argentina :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    todays then

Argentina 2 - 0 Serbia

we'll see :rolleyes:

if it stays at this then woo-hoo.. although i think there might be more to come :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    if it stays at this then woo-hoo.. although i think there might be more to come :D:D

3 - 0 :D

i've never been so pleased to be so wrong ;)

gooooooooooo Argentina :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

Yeah they are certainly scoring !! :D Seems to be a cracker of a game

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles

Definately more to come :D 3-0 already and Dunk's prediction is passed ...

Yeah they are certainly scoring !! :D Seems to be a cracker of a game

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Vamos Argentina Carajoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    3 - 0 :D

i've never been so pleased to be so wrong ;)

gooooooooooo Argentina :cool:

Lol, why you so pleased? :confused:

Well, I'm even wronger :rolleyes:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    And it's all over ;)
    Chime wrote:
    And it's all over ;)

6-0!!!

and def some magic in the field!!
    :D
    Buru wrote:
    Vamos Argentina Carajoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I think Buru's lost :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Reckon Argentina are the side to beat in this competition.

6-0, great game :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Lol, I think Buru's lost :D

I'm GOONEEEEEEEEEE, long GONE...

;)
    Buru wrote:
    I'm GOONEEEEEEEEEE, long GONE...

;)
    Well you will be in 604 posts :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Well you will be in 604 posts :D

haha!!
    Right you are!

I love that song, so it's all cool
    Lol, why you so pleased? :confused:

Well, I'm even wronger :rolleyes:

because i love Argentina more than any other footballing team (except Ecosse obviously :rolleyes: ) but i must admit i'd be a bit wavering with my support if Scotland ever played Argentina... thats how much i love them :o

so 6-0 :eek: I re-watched the highlights on interactive about 4 times as the goals were that good :D
  • ellie_vedderellie_vedder Posts: 202
    ello. I haven't been here in weeeeks! How's it going everyone? :-)
    *Saw things clearer, once you were in my rearviewmirror*
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Good morning everyone! A fleeting visit on the board while I have a minute! :D:D

Lovely day today - BBQ again this evening!

Chime - down from your Foo week-end cloud yet? Heard that Hyde Park was amazing. Taylor sang!!!! I love it when he sings.......

Have a nice day all of you! :D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    Chime - down from your Foo week-end cloud yet? Heard that Hyde Park was amazing. Taylor sang!!!! I love it when he sings.......

Have a nice day all of you! :D:D:D

WOW :) see Foos smallest ever gig Friday and their largest ever gig Saturday (apparently there were 85,000 of us).

Yep Taylor sang :D:D:D Nice to have him from behind the kit so we can see him properly, sans top ;)

Had Wendy and I dancing, actually don't think we stopped dancing and rocking through the whole set :D. He'd been kicked off the kit by Roger Taylor and they were also joined by Brian May http://www.nme.com/news/foo-fighters/23362

Went into the inner circle for QOTSA (also great) and the Foos and stayed out in GA with friends for the rest.

So to answer your question still firmly seated on my Foos cloud :D:p

Hope all the Dad's are having a good Father's Day :)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    because i love Argentina more than any other footballing team (except Ecosse obviously :rolleyes: ) but i must admit i'd be a bit wavering with my support if Scotland ever played Argentina... thats how much i love them :o

so 6-0 :eek: I re-watched the highlights on interactive about 4 times as the goals were that good :D

It does annoy me whenever the English debate who the best player of all time was and nearly always the answer is Pele. If anyone mentions Maradona then the 'Hand of god' incident inevitably comes up. As if that was the only goal he ever fucking scored. There was a world wide Fifa poll a few years back asking people to vote for their choice of the best ever player and Maradona got something like 55% of the vote. Pele got less than 20%. Still, most English refuse to acknowledge Maradona because of the fact he singlehandedly (If you'll pardon the expression) knocked us out of the world cup. If you ask me, then Maradona wins hands down (again, pardon the expression!).
    but i must admit i'd be a bit wavering with my support if Scotland ever played Argentina... thats how much i love them :o
    Really??? :eek: Well I used to be that way about Holland and think I would find it tough if we played them - but we played them and I didn't :D .
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It does annoy me whenever the English debate who the best player of all time was and nearly always the answer is Pele. If anyone mentions Maradona then the 'Hand of god' incident inevitably comes up. As if that was the only goal he ever fucking scored. There was a world wide Fifa poll a few years back asking people to vote for their choice of the best ever player and Maradona got something like 55% of the vote. Pele got less than 20%. Still, most English refuse to acknowledge Maradona because of the fact he singlehandedly (If you'll pardon the expression) knocked us out of the world cup. If you ask me, then Maradona wins hands down (again, pardon the expression!).

Was just saying the other day to the missus that if I had the choice between a signed Pele shirt and a signed Maradona shirt........the Argie would win hands down :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    I guess Iam an Astorian
    Keithos wrote:
    Hola Amigos!!!!

Welcome back :) Although I'm guessing you wish you weren't :o

Hope you had a great time ...
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:
    Welcome back :) Although I'm guessing you wish you weren't :o

Hope you had a great time ...

Thank you :)

I had the most amazing time!!! When swimming with Dolphins, Manatees and Sea Lions... went trecking through the tropical jungle, absailing into caves and swimming in underwater lakes... visited loads of Mayan ruins... went sailing... the list goes on and on!

Now I'm back and depressed :'(

How's you?
    Keithos wrote:

I had the most amazing time!!! When swimming with Dolphins, Manatees and Sea Lions... went trecking through the tropical jungle, absailing into caves and swimming in underwater lakes... visited loads of Mayan ruins... went sailing... the list goes on and on!

How's you?

Sounds amazing :) Damn should have gotten myself in that suitcase :( ;) Sounds like my kind of holiday. I'm not someone who can spend days sunbathing. Will have to put us up some pics.

For me I went with redrock to a 'secret' foos gig at Camden Underworld and was front row and then was at Hyde Park on Saturday for a great summers day enjoying some great music, mainly QOTSA and Foos, and also seeing Foos being joined by Roger Taylor and Brian May so that Taylor Hawkins had to sing :D

So other than this work lark its pretty good
  • KeithosKeithos Posts: 853
    Chime wrote:
    Sounds amazing :) Damn should have gotten myself in that suitcase :( ;) Sounds like my kind of holiday. I'm not someone who can spend days sunbathing. Will have to put us up some pics.

For me I went with redrock to a 'secret' foos gig at Camden Underworld and was front row and then was at Hyde Park on Saturday for a great summers day enjoying some great music, mainly QOTSA and Foos, and also seeing Foos being joined by Roger Taylor and Brian May so that Taylor Hawkins had to sing :D

So other than this work lark its pretty good

Sounds damn cool!!! You lucky lucky girl!!! :P
    Keithos wrote:

How's you?

Aw wow! Sounds like you had quite the adventure there Keith :D

Sounds like an Indiana Jones kinda holiday :)

I'd love to go to Mexico - my brother was there years ago and my cousins were there and they've all been going on about it ever since.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life