Astorians with tickets

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Back for two seconds.

Had meant to post this in case anyone hasn't seen it.

MMU student Nike spoof :)

http://www.t1mma.f2s.com/

Night all :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    so sorry i missed it :( grrrrr dam kids, didnt sleep till 930 !!!!!!!

but i did get 2 hours of yoga n dance in, was thinking of the show the whole time :D:D , sweet dreams , see u in the am .
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    *throws trantrum* Everyone has gone to bed :( Ohhhh . I missed all tne shun, am very pissed and it's not fair. :( *whines away in courner* :p
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    UKDave wrote:
    Yeah... I'm too pissed to type... great night... thankyou :D

Bit early to be pissee wasn't it? ;) Someoe pearked way to early

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Bit early to be pissee wasn't it? ;) Someoe pearked way to early

judging by Stoneys spelling.... i;m guessing she was very, very, very, very drunk!! :D:D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Pearl Jam set list: Severed Hand, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Do The Evolution, Given To Fly, Dissident, Even Flow, Marker In The Sand, Low Light, Insignificant, Army Reserve, Garden, I Got Id, State of Love and Trust, Comatose, Inside Job, Rearviewmirror

1st encore: Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Parachutes, Black / (We Belong Together), Alive

2nd encore: Why Go, Life Wasted, Smile, Indifference, Leash, Rockin’ In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter / (Star Spangled Banner)

*** I think Dave will be buying this one then****
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dbk wrote:
    so
    anyone started/planning a blog for dublin yet???
    just want to see ya ugly mugs again
    dont tell me its byrnzie!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Oy Oy sunshine!! I'll get to it today. Just got to work...looks like the Boston crew got there wish last night as PJ finally played Leash!!

Edit: Dunkman beat me to it!! The bastard!!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Ah wow! Yas have made my day already - even just reading over that made me feel like I was right back there... and this has me all geared up to go home this evening, hopefully finding my cd waiting for me and lock myself in my room for a couple of hours :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    Pearl Jam set list: Severed Hand, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Do The Evolution, Given To Fly, Dissident, Even Flow, Marker In The Sand, Low Light, Insignificant, Army Reserve, Garden, I Got Id, State of Love and Trust, Comatose, Inside Job, Rearviewmirror

1st encore: Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Parachutes, Black / (We Belong Together), Alive

2nd encore: Why Go, Life Wasted, Smile, Indifference, Leash, Rockin’ In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter / (Star Spangled Banner)

Right...hands up who's gonna buy it????
    judging by Stoneys spelling.... i;m guessing she was very, very, very, very drunk!! :D:D

I may have been a tad tipsy last night I agree ;):p

Rockin' out to Creadles
    I may have been a tad tipsy last night I agree ;):p

Lol, so I don't think you were the only one :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

My god!! They played State of Love and Trust, Low Light, Rearviewmirror, Man of the HourSmile and Leash!! That's one hell of a show, all my favourite songs!! I'll buy this one for sure!! :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Lol, so I don't think you were the only one :D

Perhaps not then :p When I got in I had trouble focussing on the screen to type :eek: Didn't have a chance to even read the previous pages of the thread! :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Perhaps not then :p When I got in I had trouble focussing on the screen to type :eek: Didn't have a chance to even read the previous pages of the thread! :D

Lol, oh I recommend reading back. It will take a while :rolleyes: but well worth it :o

Yeh, that's a fucking brilliant setlist :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Lol, oh I recommend reading back. It will take a while :rolleyes: but well worth it :o

Yeh, that's a fucking brilliant setlist :)

Ok I will later :) Damn I have a meeting in 45 minutes :mad: I hate meetings on Fridays, we seem to have them every week now :mad: :D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Shiiit, I missed you all last night. Had my head up my ass. Didn't look on the board last night. I am a certified ASSWIPE!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Shiiit, I missed you all last night. Had my head up my ass. Didn't look on the board last night. I am a certified ASSWIPE!

:confused: Hmmmmm... ya wanna elaborate? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:

LOL. I think we having another Astoria night at some point mate. We those of us who missed out we will have another chance to relive the memories :D

Edit: Shouldn't that be Half Ass Monkey Boy though ;):D

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Granted, the Astoria did smell pretty grassy that night ;)

Just reading the posts from last night. This one caught my attention as I remember having the smell of the Astoria in my system for about 3 days afterwards. Don't know what that smell was but I liked it. (Weirdo!) :eek:
    :confused: Hmmmmm... ya wanna elaborate? :o

I didn't know about it. I've got to start reading the posts when I get in to work in the mornings. No wonder nothing ever makes sense to me :rolleyes:
    we are going to have to have another one of those Astoria things... i actually really enjoyed it... even though i joined in a wee bit late (parental duties come first)

but Dave was a bit drunk and he was up for doing it twice... i had expelled myself of all energy and couldnt ;)

but it was all good fun.. the first time i had listened to the boot all the way through :)
    we are going to have to have another one of those Astoria things... i actually really enjoyed it... even though i joined in a wee bit late (parental duties come first)

but Dave was a bit drunk and he was up for doing it twice... i had expelled myself of all energy and couldnt ;)

but it was all good fun.. the first time i had listened to the boot all the way through :)

Yeee, I've yet to listen to the boot all the way through. It's hard sometimes on the train - Wait, there's more! - as the trains so noisy that I need to have a LOUD album playing on my i-pod and I couldn't really appreciate this particular one as it's not loud enough. What I'll do is burn it onto a disc and then blast it through my stereo at the weekend! Sorted!

Yeah I've heard Dave's a twice a night man ;):D:p

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Right gotta run. Meeting. Catch you all later :)

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    'morning everyone! This thread has grown by at least 40 pages since I last had a real look! Not enough time to read it all! Skimmed through it though and, wow, you guys had a great Astoria last night! Shame I couldn't make it. Chime - thanks for swooning :D!

For those who asked - I'll be going to the post office today or tomorrow morning. Got loads to send! Byrnzie - thanks!

VV - Now that's what I call PINK!
    redrock wrote:
    'morning everyone! This thread has grown by at least 40 pages since I last had a real look! Not enough time to read it all! Skimmed through it though and, wow, you guys had a great Astoria last night! Shame I couldn't make it. Chime - thanks for swooning :D!

For those who asked - I'll be going to the post office today or tomorrow morning. Got loads to send! Byrnzie - thanks!

VV - Now that's what I call PINK!

No problemo! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I didn't know about it. I've got to start reading the posts when I get in to work in the mornings. No wonder nothing ever makes sense to me :rolleyes:

:eek: Noooooooooooooooo, you didn't know? :eek:

Oh well that explains it :o

On a side note, my stars today said 'something you have been waiting for finally arrives' :) so it's there... it's waiting for me at home :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :eek: Noooooooooooooooo, you didn't know? :eek:

Oh well that explains it :o

On a side note, my stars today said 'something you have been waiting for finally arrives' :) so it's there... it's waiting for me at home :o

Maybe Godot's there? Or that taxi you ordered 6 years, 137 days, 8 hours and 16 minutes ago to take you to the pub?
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Maybe Godot's there? Or that taxi you ordered 6 years, 137 days, 8 hours and 16 minutes ago to take you to the pub?

nice film reference there... ;)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    For those who have experience of blogs.... is it OK if I put everyone as administrator like that anyone who knows how to work a bit with HTML can update the list of who has what? Do you need to know HTML for that? Also, where in the coding does it show the size for the font of the text just below the posts (ie posted by....). It's way too big! I don't know anything about these matters!