Astorians with tickets

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    hello!
    i'm still around, waiting for the toronto boot to go up!

Hello!!

How are you? Signed Dunks thread yet? :o
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Chime wrote:
    Hello!!

How are you? Signed Dunks thread yet? :o

oops no i forgot! i'll do it in a sec!
    So how come you're still on so late?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

oops no i forgot! i'll do it in a sec!
    So how come you're still on so late?

I was just checking in to see what was happening :cool:

Right I'm off. Hope they don't keep you waiting too much longer.
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Chime wrote:

I was just checking in to see what was happening :cool:

Right I'm off. Hope they don't keep you waiting too much longer.

thanks! i'm very excited right now!
    take it easy!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    ‘Just saves us a lot of time and hassle and makes you feel all manly and proud while we sit and watch TV listening to you swear’

:D:D Lol, exactly! We’ve better things to be doing like… washing our hair or painting our nails or… something :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    ‘Just saves us a lot of time and hassle and makes you feel all manly and proud while we sit and watch TV listening to you swear’

:D:D Lol, exactly! We’ve better things to be doing like… washing our hair or painting our nails or… something :confused:

i've just noticed... why do you not use the QUote facilty... i have no idea who you are quoting above... :confused:

either that or type that persons name at the start.... just a thought... first lecture of the day over :p;)

ooops... morning all :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    i've just noticed... why do you not use the QUote facilty... i have no idea who you are quoting above... :confused:

either that or type that persons name at the start.... just a thought... first lecture of the day over :p;)

Morning Dunk :)

See your bootleg thread did well last night :)

And to help you out I believe I was being quoted by HH ;)
    Chime wrote:
    And to help you out I believe I was being quoted by HH ;)

ahhhhh... well i knew it wasnt me but its hard to put it into context..

she'll get annoyed with me now :o:D

and the bootleg thread did great last night... almost a 5th of the crowd have signed it :rolleyes:

mind you i dont think Robert Plant and Kelly Jones will be signing it!! ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.

and the bootleg thread did great last night... almost a 5th of the crowd have signed it :rolleyes:

So you're not someone who reads through the evening ramblings in the morning then ;)

Sure you could e-mail Kelly via his website with a link to your thread :D

:rolleyes: Yes darling, anything I can do to make YOUR day a little bit better :rolleyes:

I'll start by going for breakfast :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life

:D:D:D Why would I get annoyed?????? It's a BEAUTIFUL Friday morning and the sun is shining and everything's as it should be :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    So you're not someone who reads through the evening ramblings in the morning then ;)

Sure you could e-mail Kelly via his website with a link to your thread :D

i used to.. just not had time lately... although its usually about smut or pics of blokes.. the boys on here need to start putting some womeny pics on!

i suppose i could just phone Kelly couldnt i... ;)
    :rolleyes: Yes darling, anything I can do to make YOUR day a little bit better :rolleyes:

I'll start by going for breakfast :p

thank you!!! :p

where do you go for breakfast... you guys have a canteen or something?

i used to work in a supermarket as a teenager and they had a canteen... i had a fry every day for year and a half... fat slug i became

no wonder though... it cost 50p for a full breakfast :eek: and the lunches were massive portions as well... 50p for a huge plate of lasagne and chips!!

i'm still trying to lose some of that weight now :mad:...
    Dunk seen as you are having a grey day this may cheer you :D

Posted by Gib on The Porch

"I just read this on an Aussie website Access All Areas, http://www.accessallareas.net.au/dat...pkdxcuLDPM.php

'Following the Australian tour the band head back overseas to continue their hectic touring schedule. Wolfmother will open some arena dates for Pearl Jam across Europe before heading back to the U.S to tour on a 3 band Bill with Flaming Lips and Sonic Youth.'"
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Nice find Chime!
    thank you!!! :p

where do you go for breakfast... you guys have a canteen or something?

i used to work in a supermarket as a teenager and they had a canteen... i had a fry every day for year and a half... fat slug i became

no wonder though... it cost 50p for a full breakfast :eek: and the lunches were massive portions as well... 50p for a huge plate of lasagne and chips!!

i'm still trying to lose some of that weight now :mad:...
    Ah I still haven't gone. Yeh we have a canteen but it's kinda just like a kitchen - we get tea, coffee, bread, butter, jam - all that kinda shite. I don't eat breakfast though - I'll go down and have some coffee and read the paper or chat to the lads or something.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    Dunk seen as you are having a grey day this may cheer you :D

Posted by Gib on The Porch

"I just read this on an Aussie website Access All Areas, http://www.accessallareas.net.au/dat...pkdxcuLDPM.php

'Following the Australian tour the band head back overseas to continue their hectic touring schedule. Wolfmother will open some arena dates for Pearl Jam across Europe before heading back to the U.S to tour on a 3 band Bill with Flaming Lips and Sonic Youth.'"

i knew it!!!! ;)

i've been saying for ages i had a "hunch"

cheers guy in london pub!!! :)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191

you never know ! ;) haahahahahhaha

i could ask him tomorrow

good morning all , tis a beautiful day :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Morning VV! Gonna be out in the garden??
    redrock wrote:
    Morning VV! Gonna be out in the garden??

umm yes , i have STILL some sewing to do on my dance costume , our big show is tomorrow night **EEEEeeeK** may as well sit in the garden and do it, then run through the dances another 100 times and try not to think about how the show is nearly sold out **goes pale**

and U ??? hope u dont get attacked by the undergrowth again :(, has it gone ?
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    i could ask him tomorrow

aww thatd be cool... i bet if Planty phoned the band up then he'd get a copy... and then he could give that copy to you and we'd all get copies of that...etc etc etc

so ask him then ;)
    Undergrowth not gone and I'm not touching it! Might just fight bees and things and chill! Costume making - at least this one is for you. I have made sooooo many for my daughter - latest one being penguins (10 to make!)
    aww thatd be cool... i bet if Planty phoned the band up then he'd get a copy... and then he could give that copy to you and we'd all get copies of that...etc etc etc

so ask him then ;)

i'm not 100% sure i'll see him tomorrow but it's already on my mind to ask if he has a copy ;) dont worry !

my embaressing moment didnt go un noticed by the plant family lol already had 1 of em say "Robert tells me u were dragged out from the front ??? " hahahaha i'm now labbled as a PJ groupie (not that i mind) :D
    redrock wrote:
    Undergrowth not gone and I'm not touching it! Might just fight bees and things and chill! Costume making - at least this one is for you. I have made sooooo many for my daughter - latest one being penguins (10 to make!)

hahaha 10 !!! wow hahahaha , yes i'm sure theres a new CD you NEED to lie in the sun and listen too :D:D
    Already doing that. On my MP3 player, earphones firmly stuck in my ears. Can't hear the phone, the doorbell, etc. Bliss!
    redrock wrote:
    Already doing that. On my MP3 player, earphones firmly stuck in my ears. Can't hear the phone, the doorbell, etc. Bliss!

Bastards :mad: fucking bastards the lot of yas :(

VV do you KNOW the plants?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    ummmmmmmmmmm maybe ! ;)

shut up n work ! :D

how are u HH ? got any plans for the weekend ??
    Bastards :mad: fucking bastards the lot of yas :(
    :p:D:p

(10)
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    *throws strop* I want Astoria boot NOW :mad: :mad:

*goes to corner to cry and continue stropping*

Bad mood alert guys ;)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    ok i'm out of here for the day got tons to do ! have a lovely Friday all :D , might pop in tonight byessss XXXXXXXX