Astorians with tickets

Comments

• UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    'tis your own fault and as such you will receive no sympathy from me ;)

God i love being a bitch :D

Just you wait... what come's around... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    although, Irish TV is WAY ahead of channel 4 :p

talking of Irish TV... i used to watch this show on an irish channel on the old non-digital SKy

it was basically 2 teams of reality folks...on an island and they had to do tasks and stuff ... i think it was like Survivor but it was called Trasure Island or something

some wee woman won it in the end against a ginger bloke... do you know what i mean??

i used to quite like it... in so much as my wife forced me to watch it... i;m talking maybe 4 or 5 years ago Hells
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Aarrggghhhh!!!! Zach. Saved by the Bell. I've got a pre-teen who thinks he's sooooo cute! Drives me nuts her watching that crap on the disney channels. Thank god she also thinks Depp and Bloom are cute so we can watch decent films!

Thing is I never liked him in Saved by the Bell but in NYPD he is all grown up :o amazing body
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Chime wrote:
    Thing is I never liked him in Saved by the Bell but in NYPD he is all grown up :o amazing body
    Might have a peek then! I like NYPD!
    Anyone able to help on the C4 repeat of Lost.........?
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Episodes are available online one week after begin shown:
    http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/L/lost/vod/index.html

Don't know when it's repeated on TV though. Will check to see if I can find anything.
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    UKDave wrote:
    Just you wait... what come's around... ;)

I bet ;)

As for Zack from Saved by the Bell, yeah he was kinda cute. Used to love that programme though. Screech was my fav.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Cheers!! I assume it's available online before the next episode is shown though? otherwise you get into a vicious circle....
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    Dave - repeated on Channel 4 Sundays at 6.00.
    redrock wrote:
    Dave - repeated on Channel 4 Sundays at 6.00.

Frig!!! gonna miss that one too this week... :( looks like online is the option this time round....
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    :eek: :eek: This time 3 weeks ago :(
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Chime wrote:
    Wow, I accidentally saw that last night for the first time in years - I KNEW I knew him from somewhere... I used to hate saved by the bell but he's grown up alright.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    redrock wrote:
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/

Got everything you every wanted to know about lost (well not really - only 'til the end of season 2). But I'm impatient and have been reading the recaps so I'm way ahead of Channel 4!

PS may not be way ahead of Irish TV though!
    I dunno. I'm not actually a fan of Lost anyway. I didn't watch the first season - been trying to get into the second and I really couldn't give a shite... nothing happens... ever!!! :confused:

24's my programme... but the fuckers killed Tony :eek: :(

Maybe he's not really dead though - that would be nice :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    talking of Irish TV... i used to watch this show on an irish channel on the old non-digital SKy

it was basically 2 teams of reality folks...on an island and they had to do tasks and stuff ... i think it was like Survivor but it was called Trasure Island or something

some wee woman won it in the end against a ginger bloke... do you know what i mean??

i used to quite like it... in so much as my wife forced me to watch it... i;m talking maybe 4 or 5 years ago Hells
    Lol, yeh I vaguely remember it - wasn't it on a Scottish island though??? Or something like that. I was only a tiny bit interested cos ya know the guy with the ginger affro??? I knew him in Paris - well I knew his sister and met him loadsa times. He was really funny!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    I dunno. I'm not actually a fan of Lost anyway. I didn't watch the first season - been trying to get into the second and I really couldn't give a shite... nothing happens... ever!!! :confused:

24's my programme... but the fuckers killed Tony :eek: :(

Maybe he's not really dead though - that would be nice :o

24 is great. No more Tony voices for you! But then again, with 24 you never know - he might just come back (though he DID look very dead!)

Lost - you had to watch the first season to even try to undestand what's going on (nobody knows anyhow).
    Wow, I accidentally saw that last night for the first time in years - I KNEW I knew him from somewhere... I used to hate saved by the bell but he's grown up alright.

It was quite a shock :o in a good way ;)
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i'm not into 24, but i like Lost , it makes me laugh

but GreenWing is my fav. TV show :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Lol, yeh I vaguely remember it - wasn't it on a Scottish island though??? Or something like that. I was only a tiny bit interested cos ya know the guy with the ginger affro??? I knew him in Paris - well I knew his sister and met him loadsa times. He was really funny!

i think that was Castaway ... the BBC show with that toff guy who rowed the atlantic with James Cracknell on it!!

this is the thing i meant

http://archives.tcm.ie/businesspost/2001/07/15/story52201928.asp

seems it was called Treasure Island

http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/2001/08/20/story10712.asp
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    24 is great. No more Tony voices for you! But then again, with 24 you never know - he might just come back (though he DID look very dead!)

Oh did he? :o I couldn't look. I knew he was gonna die anyway cos I'd sneaked a look at the 24 thread on the AET but it was still horrible. For me Tony WAS 24 but I reckon he fell out with the producers or something cos he got a pretty crappy death - why couldn't they have given him Sean Astins death? His was all heroic and stuff - Tony deserved that! :( I loved Tony!
    redrock wrote:
    Lost - you had to watch the first season to even try to undestand what's going on (nobody knows anyhow).

Lol, true! I saw the recap. I also sometimes watch the reruns on E4 of the first series so it fills in SOME gaps. But I'm presuming at some point a plane crashed and they all ended up stranded, is that right? Oh and I believe Sawyer was voted sexiest man on TV last year :confused: I'm presuming Tony Almeida was exempt from this list for being far too sexy that it wouldn't be fair? Or something? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oh did he? :o I couldn't look. I knew he was gonna die anyway cos I'd sneaked a look at the 24 thread on the AET but it was still horrible. For me Tony WAS 24 but I reckon he fell out with the producers or something cos he got a pretty crappy death - why couldn't they have given him Sean Astins death? His was all heroic and stuff - Tony deserved that! :( I loved Tony!

Lol, true! I saw the recap. I also sometimes watch the reruns on E4 of the first series so it fills in SOME gaps. But I'm presuming at some point a plane crashed and they all ended up stranded, is that right? Oh and I believe Sawyer was voted sexiest man on TV last year :confused: I'm presuming Tony Almeida was exempt from this list for being far too sexy that it wouldn't be fair? Or something? :o

Keifer's my favourite!
    Sawyer's sexier than Tony. He's a bad boy - I like bad boys.
    i think that was Castaway ... the BBC show with that toff guy who rowed the atlantic with James Cracknell on it!!

this is the thing i meant
    http://archives.tcm.ie/businesspost/2001/07/15/story52201928.asp

seems it was called Treasure Island

http://archives.tcm.ie/irishexaminer/2001/08/20/story10712.asp
    Ahhh yes, that was almost good actually. I remember yer man with the BROWN afro ( I knew there was one in there somewhere) was really funny, wasn't he? And they nearly all killed eachother when yer one wanted to be eliminated and they wouldn't cos she was too good - but it was all just bitchy anyway. There was a bit of a hate campaign going on I think. I remember him and the young girl doing a great duet of Paradise by the Dashboard light :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    Keifer's my favourite!

Sawyer .... swoons ......
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    Keifer's my favourite!
    me too ;)
    oh i see we are back to talking about sexy men :)

Antonyo Bandaries (sp?) in Desporados :D:D:D:D:D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    redrock wrote:
    Keifer's my favourite!

Oh come on - Tony can do bad!!!! Do you remember last season when Jack and Audrey were cornered somewhere and Audrey goes 'who are you calling' and he said 'I'm calling the only person I can trust right now' and then Tony came in all bad assed and saved the day :o . Sawyer's NOT sexier... he's not even sexy at all when he has clothing on.

Yep, I love him... he made Sunday nights worthwhile :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oh come on - Tony can do bad!!!! Do you remember last season when Jack and Audrey were cornered somewhere and Audrey goes 'who are you calling' and he said 'I'm calling the only person I can trust right now' and then Tony came in all bad assed and saved the day :o . Sawyer's NOT sexier... he's not even sexy at all when he has clothing on.

Yep, I love him... he made Sunday nights worthwhile :)

Yeah... he can be bad-ass but not BAD (exciting bad). Tony is too proper....

Does this not look good? VV, help me out here.....

http://www.chez106.com/images/mornings/josh_holloway.jpg
    Anyone for Buffy........?! ;):D:D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    redrock wrote:
    Yeah... he can be bad-ass but not BAD (exciting bad). Tony is too proper....

Does this not look good? VV, help me out here.....

http://www.chez106.com/images/mornings/josh_holloway.jpg

***SWOONS AGAIN***
    UKDave wrote:
    Anyone for Buffy........?! ;):D:D:D
    Angel is handsome but yet again, I go for bad guy Spike! Can understand attraction to Buffy, pretty, strong, bad-ass and apparently intelligent as well (or would that put you off?)
    Chime wrote:
    ***SWOONS AGAIN***

Thank you Chime - looks like I needed a bit of support here!
    redrock wrote:
    Angel is handsome but yet again, I go for bad guy Spike! Can understand attraction to Buffy, pretty, strong, bad-ass and apparently intelligent as well (or would that put you off?)

Would intelligence put me off? feck no!!!! that's a big turn ON... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12