My debut CD "RELEASE"

ER11632ER11632 Posts: 85
edited September 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I named after the song release obviously! Hoping some people check it out and possibly pre-order it. Check it out!
www.evanrileymusic.com
cd-pre-order-600.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 36 posts and 90% of them are about your music... c'mon. There's gotta be a better way to market yourself.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • 36 posts and 90% of them are about your music... c'mon. There's gotta be a better way to market yourself.

Of course there are better ways - and I am using them as well. I love Pearl Jam and I love the fans on here. I am very proud of my debut CD and I think people on here would like it. I am just trying to put my music out there in as many spots as possible.. I figured it couldn't hurt. Sorry for the overkill - I am truly sorry if it has been annoying for some of you..... I will stop posting it - people know where to go if need be
  • ER11632 wrote:
    36 posts and 90% of them are about your music... c'mon. There's gotta be a better way to market yourself.

Of course there are better ways - and I am using them as well. I love Pearl Jam and I love the fans on here. I am very proud of my debut CD and I think people on here would like it. I am just trying to put my music out there in as many spots as possible.. I figured it couldn't hurt. Sorry for the overkill - I am truly sorry if it has been annoying for some of you..... I will stop posting it - people know where to go if need be

Dude, put it in the Other Music forum and bump that shit daily. Its OTHER MUSIC and who gives a shit how many times you post about it. As an artist, its the only way to get your name out there........

Dont listen to mookeywrench.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    ER11632 wrote:
    36 posts and 90% of them are about your music... c'mon. There's gotta be a better way to market yourself.

Zero reason to apoligize. Keep doing your thing. :thumbup:
  • Thanks - makes me feel better. It is a fine line between putting your music out there and feeling good about it vs feeling bad about it. I will put it in OTHER MUSIC and let it grow. I have 8 pre-orders already just from the FORUM so I am pretty excited!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    ER11632 wrote:
    Thanks - makes me feel better. It is a fine line between putting your music out there and feeling good about it vs feeling bad about it. I will put it in OTHER MUSIC and let it grow. I have 8 pre-orders already just from the FORUM so I am pretty excited!

Are you the guy who used to be a school teacher?
  • ER11632 wrote:
    Thanks - makes me feel better. It is a fine line between putting your music out there and feeling good about it vs feeling bad about it. I will put it in OTHER MUSIC and let it grow. I have 8 pre-orders already just from the FORUM so I am pretty excited!

yes - actually I was able to find a teaching job - still pushing the music though
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    ER11632 wrote:
    ER11632 wrote:

yes - actually I was able to find a teaching job - still pushing the music though

Excellent! do you happen to teach music?
  • Yes I teach music to k-5 in WI.
  • CD's are coming in tomorrow and I can start sending out the pre-orders. Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far! There is still time to get them at the reduced price!
  • ER11632 wrote:
    Yes I teach music to k-5 in WI.
    Are you Jack Black by chance? :lol: