Options

Proof that pearl jam are in touch with a higher entity

ScotInAmsterdamScotInAmsterdam Posts: 1,004
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I was looking through my photos from Barcelona. Who's hand is in this photo, and where is it reflecting from?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/232608291/in/set-72157594266285351/

I honestly haven't altered this. I really don't know who's hand this is or how it got there.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Ooohhhhh... creepy! Direct link to the spiritual world!
  • Options
    could be the god of music OR fingerprints of the person holding the camera
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    yeah I don;t see anything
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    could be the god of music OR fingerprints of the person holding the camera

How do you get the camera to take a see through photo of your hand. I'm not being arsey. I'd really like to know. It;s not my hand. I can;t work out what the hand is reflecting from or to....
  • Options
    mrwalkerb wrote:
    yeah I don;t see anything

There's a hnad ghosted onto the left half of the photo.
  • Options
    Freaky hand shit happening! It has no movement but isn't solid either!
  • Options
    LMAO Took me ages to see it!! :D

LOL nice light trickery there indeed :cool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    LMAO Took me ages to see it!! :D

LOL nice light trickery there indeed :cool:

i have no idea how its happened
    i can't work out what's refracting onto where.... it can't be my hand they aren't in that position on the camera.
  • Options
    i have no idea how its happened
    i can't work out what's refracting onto where.... it can't be my hand they aren't in that position on the camera.

A reflection from someone behind you I suspect. Bounced onto the stage curtain / wall.

Very strange though.

Neil, are you and Fraser having a good PJ tour? Guess I'll see you in Verona seeing as you aren't going to Bologna now :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    maybe its jesus.i always wonder if he liked pj.anyways that is fo sure freaky
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    A reflection from someone behind you I suspect. Bounced onto the stage curtain / wall.

Very strange though.

Neil, are you and Fraser having a good PJ tour? Guess I'll see you in Verona seeing as you aren't going to Bologna now :)

We're having a good tour - check out the blog for the stories so far:

http://furbyx4.blogspot.com

we'll see you in verona. I was never going to bologna. The ticket agency sent us the tickets when we wanted verona ones. Do you know where you;re staying in Bologna? I need to get rid of two bologna tickets, I might send them to your hotel so that you can get rid of them at the door.
  • Options
    veinvein Chicago Posts: 77
    "You're god and you've got big hands"
    Chicago 95, 98, Indy 03, Chicago 06, Chicago Vic 07
    EV Chicago 08, Chicago 09, Indy 10
  • Options
    mumimumi Posts: 664
    vein wrote:
    "You're god and you've got big hands"
    And long, long fingers...
    Uno es dueño de lo que calla
    y esclavo de lo que habla.
  • Options
    mumi wrote:
    And long, long fingers...

Thats the thing. I don't have long fingers like that. I think it might be the spirit of hendrix.
  • Options
    I can´t see anything!!!!
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    chopitdownchopitdown Posts: 2,222
    I can´t see anything!!!!

you can't see the sailboat?
    make sure the fortune that you seek...is the fortune that you need
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    chopitdown wrote:
    you can't see the sailboat?
    nice reference!
  • Options
    Can't see anything either , where in the pic is it ?
    Hold me, and make it the truth,...
    That when all is lost there will be you,...
    Cause to the universe I don't mean a thing
    And there's just one word I stil believe
    And it's Love

29-08-06 (Arnhem)
    28-06-07 (Nijmegen)
    27-06-10 (Nijmegen)
  • Options
    Can't see anything either , where in the pic is it ?

In the left third of the photo - over the amps.
  • Options
    Thats the thing. I don't have long fingers like that. I think it might be the spirit of hendrix.

Hendrix looking over them... what a thought!
  • Options
    CheekyCatCheekyCat Cincinnati Posts: 23
    one in touch with a HIGHer entity?? I mean, you are in Amsterdam, after all. ;) Must have been some reaaaallly good tea!
    "The waiting drove me mad..."
  • Options
    CheekyCat wrote:
    one in touch with a HIGHer entity?? I mean, you are in Amsterdam, after all. ;) Must have been some reaaaallly good tea!

It's not me.... it's the camera....:-) My camera is old a battled hardy... maybe it has imbibed something... Lee Scratch Perry used to breath hash smoke into all the studio equipment when he was making an album to capture the essense of the weed.... maybe he was onto something.
  • Options
    It's shocking how many people read this forum.... the views on this photo have gone from 15 to 450 in less than 24 hours... and it's of nothing... imagine if I'd pointed to the photo of Vedder Nudity on stage:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/142646782/in/set-72057594129064081/
  • Options
    It's shocking how many people read this forum.... the views on this photo have gone from 15 to 450 in less than 24 hours... and it's of nothing... imagine if I'd pointed to the photo of Vedder Nudity on stage:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/142646782/in/set-72057594129064081/

You knew I was going to click on that even if I knew there wasn't going to be anything! Evil person you are!

PS - and it's not shocking the number of views... we just like strange things!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

PS - and it's not shocking the number of views... we just like strange things!

Now while I know that(even though I can't work out how) its some sort of digital ghosting effect by a hand coming somewhere, I wonder how many of the views actually believe it's supernatural.

I'll only settle for supernatural if Jimi is involved.
  • Options
    I'll only settle for supernatural if Jimi is involved.

... or Jim Morrison......
  • Options
    tdubtdub Posts: 226
    you are all missing it!! It's STONE's hand!! he's trying to crush Mike's amp for always outplaying him ; )
  • Options
    tdub wrote:
    you are all missing it!! It's STONE's hand!! he's trying to crush Mike's amp for always outplaying him ; )

Hmmmmm - a new perspective....
  • Options
    Sorry if I'm about to ruin this for everyone, but there's a simple explaination for this. I'm actually surprised I'm the first to explain it. There must be other photographers on the forum.

The shot was taken with a shutter speed of 1/8 sec. It was probably done by disabling the flash and keeping the camera in AUTO. At some point while taking the picture, someone infront of you put their hand up. It's still a fast enough shutter to not fully expose the hand in the shot.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    I was looking through my photos from Barcelona. Who's hand is in this photo, and where is it reflecting from?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/232608291/in/set-72157594266285351/

I honestly haven't altered this. I really don't know who's hand this is or how it got there.

Or, it could just be your greasy fingers from those chips you ate. :p;)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&