Options

Barcelona(Viva Espania(and la vinyl)) - Barcelona - 01.09.06

Comments

• Options
    I've also got one spare ticket to Barcelona if anyone is interested.

Also does anyone know the name of any Hotels near the venue??
    I'll swallow poison, until I grow immune
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room!
  • Options
    HEXHEX Posts: 221
    Bogwoppit wrote:
    I've also got one spare ticket to Barcelona if anyone is interested.

Also does anyone know the name of any Hotels near the venue??

Since the venue is outside the citycentre, north/east of Barcelona (in Badalona), the nearest hotel I could find is Hotel Ciutat de Sant Adria, Santa Caterina 38, 08930 Sant Adria Del Besos.
    You can find more info on this and other hotels on BOOKING.COM .

Jojo
  • Options
    HEXHEX Posts: 221
    London_Jam wrote:
    ill be at Barcelona minus my wife unfortunately who is pregnant and wont be able to go :-(

I have a spare 10 Club ticket if anybody is interested???

Does anybody know how far the venue is from the city??

Plus any ideas on where to DRINK??

The venue is about 15 minutes from the citycentre of Barcelona (Badalona).
    Metrostation Gorg must be near the venue, it's the Yellow line (L4) and goes direct to the citycentre.

Jojo
  • Options
    conguitaconguita Posts: 222
    can«t waiiiiiit!!! :)
    ..:: I wanna taste everyone I see ::..
  • Options
    ParasolParasol Posts: 319
    London_Jam wrote:
    plus any ideas on where to DRINK??

this is the question... :D
    --- Barcelona 01/09/2006 ---
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
    ---- Lisbon 08/06/2007 ----
    ---- London 18/06/2007 ----
    --- Nijmegen 28/06/2007 ---
    --- Werchter 29/06/2007 ---
  • Options
    so... any party / gathering at barcelona before the show? i'll be there the whole week so...
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    "One of the best...The Best! Thank You!" Eddie Vedder. 05/09/2006 Lisbon, Portugal
    2007:
  • Options
    Can't wait for this show. I'll be there all week. oh, and anyone who's in Barcelona on Thursday night, there's a Rage Against The Machine tribute band playing in the Apollo2 in Barcelona. I'm the vocalist in the band, we're regarded as the best Rage tribute there is (I'll post a link to some recordings of us in the next few days for anyone who's interested)

There's a whole load of Irish people going over for The PJ show and everyone's coming to the Apollo the night before. Should be crazy. The Olympic Stadium, is that up on the hill on the southside of the city? I think Queen played there the last time I was in Barcelona..
    Fear Is Your Only God...
  • Options
    Can't wait for this show. I'll be there all week. oh, and anyone who's in Barcelona on Thursday night, there's a Rage Against The Machine tribute band playing in the Apollo2 in Barcelona. I'm the vocalist in the band, we're regarded as the best Rage tribute there is (I'll post a link to some recordings of us in the next few days for anyone who's interested)

There's a whole load of Irish people going over for The PJ show and everyone's coming to the Apollo the night before. Should be crazy. The Olympic Stadium, is that up on the hill on the southside of the city? I think Queen played there the last time I was in Barcelona..

:D sounds fine!! :D
    hey ho, "Trip Partners", what do you think?? shall we rage or what??
  • Options
    redAPPLEredAPPLE Posts: 61
    has anybody got any information yet, when we could get our 10c tix? i got my email for the vienna show, but no barcelona info yet.
    WANTED: Spare ticket of any of the following: Munich, Katowice, Copenhagen, Duesseldorf.

Please drop a private message.
  • Options

Jueves 31 Powder Room: BARRIO! DJ'S SALMERON + KOSMOS
    24:30h. ENTRADA: 10 euros 8 euros hasta las 02:00h.

? is this?
    ---- Lisbon 04/09/2006
    ---- Lisbon 05/09/2006
    2007:
  • Options
    yeah man im gonna be in barcelona,got my tickets but not booked my flights yet.still lots of time to do that.looking foward to meeting anyone who was at the astoria.
    COYS!
  • Options
    yeah man im gonna be in barcelona,got my tickets but not booked my flights yet.still lots of time to do that.looking foward to meeting anyone who was at the astoria.

were you there too?? :D:D

guess you're gonna meet me and Einat!! we are the worst, ALWAYS talking about it... right "Parasol"?? ;)
  • Options
    Parasol wrote:
    Jueves 31 Powder Room: BARRIO! DJ'S SALMERON + KOSMOS
    24:30h. ENTRADA: 10 euros 8 euros hasta las 02:00h.

? is this?

Dijous, 31/08/2006
    20:00h ConciertosBULLS ON PARADE + THE END AGAIN.

it's actually in Apollo2, the newer venue : http://www.sala-apolo.com/index.asp?cat=3&sala=2
    Fear Is Your Only God...
  • Options
    daanartsdaanarts Posts: 130
    anybody got their 10c mails about barcelona yet?
    I change by not changing at all.
  • Options
    and i still haven't gotten any email, when i could pick up the tix. somehow this is making me nervous.

can anyone tell me, if they got any email or information about the barcelona show?
    WANTED: Spare ticket of any of the following: Munich, Katowice, Copenhagen, Duesseldorf.

• Options
    m_fauram_faura Posts: 58
    nothing yet, still waiting for madrid and barcelona mails.
  • Options
    typical spanish. they are probably still on their siesta
  • Options
    m_faura wrote:
    nothing yet, still waiting for madrid and barcelona mails.

at least i am not the only one. that is comforting. though still disturbing.

• Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Barcelona is in another week!!!!!!!!!!!! well... for me... and 3 more days till the show!!! yeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had to let it out

Sorry
  • Options
    shalom ,where are you staying in barcelona?are we jammers having a meet up on thursday nite?
    COYS!
  • Options
    Meeting meeting meeting!!! :) with wine?? ;)

can't wait.... JUST can't wait!!!
  • Options
    i hope so. i am not from barcelona, so i can't say where a good pre-show meetup would be.

• Options
    All the Irish PJ-Heads are goin' to a venue called "[2]" on Thursday night. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, there's a Rage Against The Machine tribute band called Bulls On Parade playing. I'm the vocalist in the band and we're playing our last show of the summer there that night. There's a big group of people coming over from Ireland to go to the show and all the Pearl Jam folk from some irish forums are meeting up there too. Should be fun, hopefully won't be too exhausted from Ragin'.. at least I'm seated for PJ on Friday..

There'sa another Irish group called "The End Again" and a Spanish band "Jolly Roger" playing in [2]. There's a nightclub afterwards as far as i know. So yea, hope to see all of ya there. It's right beside Sala-Apolo

c/ Nou de la Rambla 111
    Barcelona 08004
    Fear Is Your Only God...
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    def. staying in Barcelona and up for a meeting! keep the wine a-flowin!
  • Options
    HEX wrote:
    The venue is about 15 minutes from the citycentre of Barcelona (Badalona).
    Metrostation Gorg must be near the venue, it's the Yellow line (L4) and goes direct to the citycentre.

Jojo

Not L4, but L2 (the Lila line) is the one that goes to the metro station Gorg. This one also goes to the city center.
  • Options
    To the ones looking for a place to stay in Barcelona:
    You can check these sites:
    http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/hotels/cheap-hotel-barcelona.html

http://www.hostelz.com

I once stayed at Hôme Guest Home, and would recommend it to everyone. It´s not near the venue but you can reach it easily by taking the blue metro line (5) near the hostel to Sagrada Familia and then taking line 2 (lile line) to the venue.

Ciao...
  • Options
    m_fauram_faura Posts: 58
    anybody have recieved the barcelona info mail?? im still waiting and im nervous.
  • Options
    m_faura wrote:
    anybody have recieved the barcelona info mail?? im still waiting and im nervous.

wondering about that too still...
  • Options
    and still no official information about the 10c tickets!!!!!!

are the 10c people looking at these threads or not?

i believe they know that at least the barcelona ticket holders haven't been informed. how about an email about apologies or an official statement?

this is pissing me really off. and i am flying to barcelona today!

• Options
    IScotID and I will be flying into Barcelona t about 2:30..... then we'll head to somewhere near the venue for some drinks....

We need accomodation for tomorrow night and then we leave 23:00 saturday night - so we should be up for some fun