ABC's Last Resort

igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Looks like a great new series by Shawn Ryan ( The Shield, Chicago Code,Lie to Me)
Andre Braugher stars

http://www.abrahamesparza.com/2012/09/a ... E7flo1lSLg
I miss igotid88
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,791
    Bump
    I miss igotid88
  • Big fan of Shawn Ryan's shows. Was planning on watching this for the premiere later this month, but I'll definitely check out the pilot since it is out there now.
    Really liked it. But I don't know if it'll last. It's in a bad timeslot. Up against Big Bang, 2 & a half, and X Factor. This is more of a 10 pm show
    I miss igotid88
  • igotid88 wrote:
    Really liked it. But I don't know if it'll last. It's in a bad timeslot. Up against Big Bang, 2 & a half, and X Factor. This is more of a 10 pm show

Loved the pilot episode. You're right though...very weird time slot for a show like that. Also- if this show is successful and stays on the air, it's kinda hard to see how the story lines would progress. Either way, I'll be watching. Shawn Ryan doesn't make bad TV shows.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    We have it series set to tape ... really enjoyed it.

Andre is a favorite of mine :D
    he can sing too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81TZhHWM7yc I cry each time, I won't spoil the ending :cry:
    igotid88 wrote:

Loved the pilot episode. You're right though...very weird time slot for a show like that. Also- if this show is successful and stays on the air, it's kinda hard to see how the story lines would progress. Either way, I'll be watching. Shawn Ryan doesn't make bad TV shows.

I've always wonder about this about shows with premises you feel can be done with in a season if not a few episodes. But it's hard for serial dramas to gain viewers because it's something you have to watch from the beginning.
    I miss igotid88
  • very cool show!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    My favorite of the new season!

Chicago Fire too very cool 8-)
    damn it canceled
    I miss igotid88
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Curious, is that animal doctor show still on the air? I saw 10 minutes of the pilot episode and couldnt see it lasting a full season.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    igotid88 wrote:
    damn it canceled
    wtf man TV stations just don't know what's good anymore
    Haven't seen Thursday's yet but the week before was awesome.

Yes the vet comedy show was cancelled I didn't laugh much at it but liked the characters
    and animals of course.
    I think that's the same Monkey as in Hangover II...
    we decided when we watched for they first time last evening.
    I liked his little Rolling Stones vest and this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzB4uolhGZQ :lol:

disclaimer ... thats a water bottle under there