Fantasy Football Auction league..

Released1980Released1980 Posts: 1,790
edited September 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Started a weekly auction league on Draftstreet. First one I'm posting here so its just a small one. 10 team $5.00. If you would like to join I have 6 spots open right now..Just post or pm your email address and I'll send the invite. If alot have interest I can up it to a 20 team league but this weekend will stay at $5.00 entry.. If it goes well, we can up it for next week... 8-)
"It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    i have no idea what this is.....

but i'm intrigued. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    i have no idea what this is.....

but i'm intrigued. :)

I sent you an invite Matt... ;)

Its Fantasy Football but you select your players based on a value they are given. Each team is given a 100,000 dollar limit to select 10 players. Teams can have the same players, its how you use your 100,000 that gets the best team...Check it out. 8-) Also, you can change your players all the way up to kickoff tomorrow. You are not locked into your team once you select it...
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC