Things You Wonder About the Board/Boardmembers

HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting any of you so I'm always wondering simple things: M or F, age, height, weight, length, cycle, etc.

Also I wonder how many people have won a contest by getting boardmembers to vote for them.

I know a lot of you have met each other but I'm sure there are things you wonder about.
#FHP
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Sadly I've meet a few people since I've only been to PJ-Related shows in Seattle. But every single person I've met have been nothing but nice and awesome. I hope to meet a lot more members in the future.
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Horos wrote:
    I haven't had the pleasure of meeting any of you so I'm always wondering simple things: M or F, age, height, weight, length, cycle, etc.

Also I wonder how many people have won a contest by getting boardmembers to vote for them.

I know a lot of you have met each other but I'm sure there are things you wonder about.

Female here. 71 years old. 6'8" and 362 lbs (I've lost 16 lbs this week. I took a massive shit which helped :thumbup: ) Not sure what you mean by length or cycle you can always take it to PM. :wink:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Horos wrote:

Female here. 71 years old. 6'8" and 362 lbs (I've lost 16 lbs this week. I took a massive shit which helped :thumbup: ) Not sure what you mean by length or cycle you can always take it to PM. :wink:

KBgvtOGwYj_id-hit-it-two-times.jpg
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    DS1119 wrote:

is your name Bertha?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

is your name Bertha?

Actually it's Maryann
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

I wonder how much productivity is lost in the workplace worldwide beacuse of this forum? :lol:
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,679
    DS1119 wrote:
    I wonder how much productivity is lost in the workplace worldwide beacuse of this forum? :lol:

I think this is the real question :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    :corn:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i believe we've met....although my phone tried to tell me it was a bad idea
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

is your name Bertha?

I'm Bertha. What were the questions?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,682
    M or F: Yes
    Height: slowly moving down.
    Weight: slowly going up
    Length: depends
    Cycle: Once Around the Weekend
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    brianlux wrote:
    M or F: Yes
    Height: slowly moving down.
    Weight: slowly going up
    Length: depends
    Cycle: Once Around the Weekend

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Horos wrote:

M
    6'1"
    I'd say roughly 190 lbs
    A Mile
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Horos wrote:

Horos you are a handsome man, fair minded, sweet and entertaining.
    I think you should know this.

I've met some great people though I don't always learn or know the board names, some.
    I really don't think I ever met anyone personally that was not nice in our 10 Club.
    I have lovely memories I am reliving :D

That must do for now.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    pandora wrote:
    Horos wrote:

I've met some great people though I don't always learn or know the board names, some.
    I really don't think I ever met anyone personally that was not nice in our 10 Club.

That must do for now.
    Thank you Pandora.

And I agree with your sentiments now that I have met some board members.

Hope one day I'll be able to travel and meet you. :D
    #FHP
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    DS1119 wrote:
    Horos wrote:

Grandma???????
    My butt itches!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I had to close down my business "we've got worms" recently. Hoping to get back in the limo driving business. It's been 7 years, so my DMV record should be clean now.
  • I wonder a lot about Tom :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    DS1119 wrote:

Which is why I don't log on at my real job, unless I am trying desperately to stay awake.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    I wonder a lot about Tom :think:

Me too. Mainly, who the hell is he?
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009

good question :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

im not allowed to tell..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I think... No matter how much we argue about bullshit on AMT, I haven't met a Ten Clubber I couldn't have a beer with.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
    Horos wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Horos wrote:

That must do for now.
    Thank you Pandora.

And I agree with your sentiments now that I have met some board members.

Hope one day I'll be able to travel and meet you. :D
    :D
    DURP wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Horos wrote:

Grandma???????

:wave: I love your new avatar! and enjoyed our visit in St Louie
    sorry my old body kept me from Music Midtown

better days are a coming :D
  • i always wonder if Black Diamond has long tongue

now i know..
    I wonder when someone posts this :lol: , how many are actually laughing.
    I wonder why more don't use smilies :? :eh: :problem: :think: :wtf: :( :fp: :thumbup: :D:lol:

:mrgreen:

:corn:

;)